Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,493 views
I fell in love with a doctor because I'm hot and I do what I want. :odd:
 
I went out with a goat, cos that's how I roll.

True story.
 
I fell in love with a gangster because I was high.
 
I smacked a goat because I was high. :p
 
My friend got I murdered myself because I love my family.
 
What happened to the funny part of this thread?

...and the pics?
 
that birthdaybase game should be a separate thread
 
rage-comics-all-of-my-hate.png


2ten.jpg


5tet.jpg


35c6do.jpg


35bzi6.jpg


35c4ec.jpg


35bwyl.jpg


35brcu.jpg


ZFO7c.jpg


rPg0Q.jpg


dODCA.jpg


lYCcC.jpg


And one moar cop pic because I 🤬 can
HlHHq.png


35c1my.jpg
 
You're both virgins and both wrong. She has it right. :)
 
Technically her equation is possible, but it's meaningless without knowing the relationship between x and u^n. It's also a pretty useless equation even if written in terms of the same variable.
 
Technically her equation is possible, but it's meaningless without knowing the relationship between x and u^n. It's also a pretty useless equation even if written in terms of the same variable.

...and you've just halved your chances with her.
 
Only way it'd be true is if f(u^n) is the integral of e^x (which is itself e^x). Then it's as pointless as saying 1=1. ;)
You're both virgins
True. :Forever Alone:.
 
Wow, if I had a Euro for every time this has happened to me...


...I'd have like €15 or something. 👍


I've done it a few times. Which usually leaves me irritated, because most people don't get what just happened in the movie, and I almost feel compelled to force them to like it. 👎
 
You know why your PC crashed last night?

Downloading%20Internet.gif



11615479.jpg


That's why.
 
23.9 petabytes? Get 25 petabyte servers and you've downloaded the internet. /Buzz Killington

10187.jpg
 
6958.jpg
 
I remember when 6GB was enough for Windows, Linux and some games. Oh and 64MB RAM.

My first HDD was 40Mb, this was impressive at the time, my previous PC didn't even have an HDD, it had two 5.25" floppy drives - one had whatever software you wanted to run in it, the other one was used for saving stuff.
 
My first HDD was 40Mb, this was impressive at the time, my previous PC didn't even have an HDD, it had two 5.25" floppy drives - one had whatever software you wanted to run in it, the other one was used for saving stuff.

To me, that's just so unimaginable haha, man those times must have sucked big time. :lol:
 
I've still got my old Commodore Amiga (1990) in my house's loft (attic). It itself has no HDD, but instead has 2 floppy disk drives (1.44MB each, so technically a max. potential HDD of 2.88MB :lol:). Whilst this sounds terrible, it is one of very few computers that can use 2 mice at the same time (a normal computer can do this but not very well). Which is an awesome feature that all computers should have as an option. 💡
 
Back