Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,149 views
thinking-thought-18.jpg

I kinda get it, but I'm not sure if it's right.. Pretty much what Rocko said, but something else.
 
I kinda get it, but I'm not sure if it's right.. Pretty much what Rocko said, but something else.

You have 10 fingers, unless you count thumbs separately like they did. But then you'd have 8 fingers.

/Buzzkillington.
 
Here's one I made, kinda dumb...
11802422.jpg



EDIT-Wait, how do I get a link from Memegenerator?


Thanks TB 👍
 
Last edited:
Here's one I made, kinda dumb...

Nice, but I personally would have done "Y U NO SAY IF IT'S PET SMART OR PETS MART?" :D

eYggf.jpg


rAhEV.jpg


I'm legit because I'm on a billboard
PtfRD.jpg


gtIsI.jpg
 
Last edited:
BWYY5.jpg
 
^ Holy crap, I'm sorry but the U.S. is doomed with stuff like that happening.
 
^ Holy crap, I'm sorry but the U.S. is doomed with stuff like that happening.

We're doomed anyway. It's an amusing pic if you don't know the story behind it.

She's a cancer survivor who resorted to cutting her leg off to avoid dying. Segways are more convenient than wheelchairs, especially for doing stuff like taking your baby for a stroll.

/buzzkillington.
 

You missed off "sentenced to life in prison for drug trafficking, commuted to three-to-seven after squealing on his suppliers".
 
Is that Howard Marks aka Mr Nicé? Or am I missing something?
 
Tim Allen, aka Buzz Lightyear aka convicted drug trafficker.
 
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Man, do I feel stupid! :dunce:
 
How did Tim Allen ever get famous?
 
^ Holy crap, I'm sorry but the U.S. is doomed with stuff like that happening.

I love your automatic assumptions that everything stupid comes from the United States.

Get over your Cold War mentality already.
 
Omnis
We're doomed anyway. It's an amusing pic if you don't know the story behind it.

She's a cancer survivor who resorted to cutting her leg off to avoid dying. Segways are more convenient than wheelchairs, especially for doing stuff like taking your baby for a stroll.

/buzzkillington.
I fail to find that funny then.
Famine
You missed off "sentenced to life in prison for drug trafficking, commuted to three-to-seven after squealing on his suppliers".

Whaaaat? Tim Allen got arrested?
 
Tim Allen is cool. Maybe because growing up with his show, but he also owns some serious nice cars. And what he does in his spare times, is his business.
 
Whaaaat? Tim Allen got arrested?

Yes. He was arrested at Kalamazoo airport in 1978 with 1.4lb of cocaine. He was sent to prison for drug trafficking - for life - but was released after 3 years after squealing on his dealers.

He was also arrested in 1997 for DUI, but got off with a year's probation.


Tim Allen is cool. Maybe because growing up with his show, but he also owns some serious nice cars. And what he does in his spare times, is his business.

Yeah, except for being drug-smuggling scum that landed himself in prison for life. Kinda stopped being "his business" at that point.
 
Sorry if these are reposts. :p

808306460sv1.jpg


801385700bv1.jpg


807766460s.jpg
 
Could be worse, she could be watching "300".
 
1 Million Years BC...
 
You missed off "sentenced to life in prison for drug trafficking, commuted to three-to-seven after squealing on his suppliers".

lol true. I didn't make it though :)


College students will get this... I'm glad I just rent my books :)
qm.gif


qZrgr.jpg


So just block their rear view mirror instead.... nice
VZooo.jpg


Please, I got a 1 subject for 5 :D
tSSHb.jpg
 
Back