Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,281 views
That last picture is part funny and part weird.
 
And this is why women don't use the Internet:
tumblr_lv34atpy4P1r3zshyo6_250.jpg


Note that I'm not trying to be sexist, but funny in a sexist way.

Or maybe it's why they shouldn't? "Single" is not a noun. :dunce:

I guess. But still, it's a bit disgusting to me.

It's fine. Birds and bees, kiddo.
 
SEEMS LEGIT
74520.jpg


f2C6P.jpg


In response to the "Aliens" guy
TcV9x.jpg


Wi3JD.jpg


BngdA.jpg


Tvw5d.png


ocdhowie.jpg


o8eps.jpg



:lol: I can just picture the dude writing this review
38860_413308407061_503937061_5129632_3353560_n.jpg


EgqLN.jpg
 
Last edited:
Now that Kimi Raikkonen has joined Lotus Renault GP, he's going to need to bring some sponsors ...

27968730.jpg
 
^ Where's the Absolut?
 
Not to mention Drambuie, and Russian Standard for Petrov.
 
cylon4work.jpg


cp1.jpg


dogpoop.jpg


civilengineering.jpg


Image000.jpg


foxhunting-remington-700.jpg


2011-03-24-18-31-11_1301013071.jpg


monat.jpg


smellthis_Funny_StuffCats-s500x392-50033-580.jpg


lookduck_RE_LMAO_Pictures-s526x402-74476.jpg


3751963814_95407bec11.jpg


dqku94.jpg


funny-stuff-4.jpg


Are boobs okay?
funny-stuff-0.jpg


funny-stuff-7.jpg


funny-stuff-8.jpg


funny-stuff-15.jpg


funny-stuff-17.jpg


funny-stuff-20.jpg


demotivational-posters-halo.jpg


cookie-monster.jpg


humour1s.jpg


379858d1253152170-iphone-awesomeness-misc-funny-stuff-help.png


super_funny_stuff_worlds_funniest_pacman-funny.jpg


funny-dog-pictures-loldog-pug-oh-uh-hai.jpg



For all the non germans, I expain the Xbox/Ps3 cover:
Guy was filmed at a private party, made it to youtube, rest is history.
 
Last edited:
/\ local retired teacher looks like that DJ.

I am gonna have to snag a pick of him. I think he still working at the lumber yard as a sales clerk. Hahahaha


Also what is with the muscle head women looking creature. Creepy. But I kinda lost.
 
Is he still popular in Germany? He was on all the apres ski shows last year, it's rare for someone to become so famous for being so obnoxious and stupid.
 
Guy looking at the camera looks like he's saying "Yeah I locked the door and they can't do anything".
 
internet-memes-thats-the-magic-of-mms.jpg


koma-comic-strip-stop-shooting-yourself-in-the-face.png


771355_460s.jpg


nuWtc.jpg



Or it doesn't have scratches from finger nails below it
NeEkN.jpg


DPIgP.jpg
 
...it's rare for someone to become so famous for being so obnoxious and stupid.

That's half the Internet, and 90% of anything branded as "viral".
 
lHic8.jpg


EoePu.png


OdfS2.jpg


TNhvM.jpg


qJFOG.jpg



Look at the temperature... now look at her hat. LOL SoCal
xD9vu.jpg
 
Don't worry. If you look at it more closely, you'll see she has 2. The "third" is likely her rear. ;)
 
I prefer the three breast explanation...
 
Back