Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,477 views
f8503.jpg


785073609_saerp-L.jpg


380459_10150425756242870_88420692869_8156524_154891913_n.jpg


68710_1555652284359_1026753221_31332773_4224969_n.jpg
 
In Soviet Russia, Bike flip you!
 
Ferrarilogo.png

Fixed that for you:sly:
 
Before anyone jumps at him, the comedy is really in the picture above. What i've been seeing is people cropping that picture, with the title of an article on wikipedia of profane things. Been going on since the picture went live.
 
Before anyone jumps at him, the comedy is really in the picture above. What i've been seeing is people cropping that picture, with the title of an article on wikipedia of profane things. Been going on since the picture went live.

200px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg
 
I keep getting this grey haired old lady who's apparently written 549 wikipedia articles.
 
Funniest one is Jimmy above Rape. Not a laughing matter obviously but the combination of topic and expression is hilarious.
 
EDIT: *It was funny.
 
Last edited:
Jesus christ, you can't say 🤬. So many people make that mistake.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus christ, you can't say 🤬. So many people make that mistake.

Really? I haven't read the AUP since I joined, but I guess I missed that.

EDIT: Oops, I thought the title warning of this thread belonged to the funny video thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Before anyone jumps at him, the comedy is really about acting like an eight year old who's just discovered an unabridged dictionary.

Fixed that for you. And The Oatmeal already made the joke three weeks ago.
 
I assure you this is a tribute to Clint Eastwood on his birthday.

Genuinely is for Clint Eastwood. Promise.

OK I'm going to link it because I'm in doubt so won't take a chance.

Depending on you mindset LANGUAGE WARNING!

I promise you will laugh.
 

About the only damn way you can win that game. Stupid Madagascarians, always closing their ports early...
 
I've won that game twice and only once was I not in madagascar. Think it was Mexico but like I said: once. :(
 
So do I. Plus the annoying school district software that blocks EVERYTHING! I can't even do legitimate research. Or play games.

They probably didn't think to block…
:gtplanet:
 

How does he manage to change the shape of his eyes, chin and lips with just make-up :rolleyes:

I can see 1 - 3 maybe. But 4?
 
koma-comic-strip-we-werent-arguing.jpg
 
Can we have this ^ reposted on every page from now on please ;)
 
French history philosoraptor: Absolutely hilarious! Best I've seen in a long time! :D
 
Back