Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
Well, the first three are wearing skirts.
 
10634.jpg

10603.jpg

10550.jpg
 
Australia

jyvGt.jpg
 
Someoneiswrongoninternet.jpg
just found this in the infield
 
Been posted heaps, but I guess its still funny.
 
Omnis
Ugly fat girl has a trunk for my junk.

She's big enough you can let your friends ride in her with you. Zing


Here is another NSX vs GTR size comparing.

http://www.i-club.com/forums/car-lounge-44/gt-r-vs-nsx-180371/


Don't tell anyone. But a NSX is sounding like something I want to own soon. Hmmm prob is two seats. I've got custody of my two sons. :( that idea gotta wait another at least 5 yrs when my oldest gets his license and his own car. Still gonna think about that poor mans Ferrari.
 
Youll understand the real value of the true legend wich is the NSX, when you drive one:sly:. Top 3 of my favourite cars of all time:drool:. Its beautifull.







hump-dar-35.jpg


daily-awesomeness-11.jpg


daily-awesomeness-18.jpg


daily-awesomeness-2.jpg


hump-dar-7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Chuck Norris was born March 10th 1940 :p
 
^:lol: He spoke too soon. Fail!
 
Ooooh MAN! I'd rather have tattoed on my forehead "I'm a complete T*T!" than that!
 
Someoneiswrongoninternet.jpg
just found this in the infield

Who put that hideous face there? That is defacement of xkcd. Blasphemy. If you like that go read some unadulterated stuff at www.xkcd.com. Here's the proper one:
duty_calls.png
 
That is the stubborn Azuremen.
 
Nobody is worthy of the right to modify xkcd.
 
Back