Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,455 views
kim-jong-was-il-photo-u1.jpg


 
Last edited:
^ The naughty little minx!
 
That's three nutters we've got rid of, when's David Icke gonna go?
 
Once all the lizard people are dead. :crazy:
 
1124816_700b.jpg

1108249_700b.jpg


Sorry if they are reposts. But they shouldn't be from the last couple pages at least.
 
Less funny, more someone didn't proof read.
funny3.jpg


they ask for alpha then I'm supposed to give a value for c
 
^ Needs a Scumbag Steve hat.
 
Those old ads are always awesome. The camel ad was actually in a school text book of mine. English I think.
 
Sanitized tapeworms. Cool!

But what's wrong with buying yourself a Colt for Christmas??!?!?

And while I'm not old enough (technically) to remember steel beer cans you had to open like that, I do remember Coke cans! You hit it with the opener twice on the top, 180 degrees apart, so it could vent while you poured it or drank it. And the other end of the opener was for bottle caps, because screw caps on soda hadn't been invented yet.
 
How to get boobs on Chat Roulette:

show-boobs-or-i-will-push-the-bird-towards-the-snake.jpg


Mods, sorry for somewhat nudity, I decide that it was censored, so it would be OK?
 
The one about the Kenwood Chef is backwards for me. My dad in the past 10 years or so has really gotten in to cooking, and the Food network. He cooks 9 out of 10 meals now (and is a far better cook than mom).

So last year for Christmas, my mom bought him a similar Kitchenaid mixer, the woman at the check-out asked "going home to make some Christmas cookies?" Mom said "No, this is for my husband". The look on her face :lol:
 
Back