Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,556 views
They went looking

charlize-theron-idris-elba-prometheus.jpg


For our beginning

prometheus-fassbender-flashlight-thumb-500x313-35919.jpg


What they found

Logan-Marshall-Green-Noomi-Rapace-Michael-Fassbender-in-Prometheus.jpg


Could be our end

PROMETHEUS

6370c7ae0bc45b5bc59bab47e3ada6ceecf1be83_m.jpg


ALIENS

James-Cameron-Rolex-Avatar.jpg
 
Last edited:
look at the Picture.
picture.php

now tilt your head 90 degrees to the right and look at it again
 
Last edited:
^^

I hate those illusions. Can never unsee the obvious image.

Maybe there should be an Optical Illusion thread..
 
marluxiaXI11
look at the Picture.

now tilt your head 90 degrees to the right and look at it again

Thanks, my neck hurts now.
 
The F1 logo is incredibly misleading because:

1. You think the flag is a 1.
2. Once you know the flag is a flag, it just says 'F', so it doesn't display the name of the sport it represents...

Not misleading, it's a clever design.

look at the Picture.
picture.php

now tilt your head 90 degrees to the right and look at it again

To be honest I saw something else without even turning my head 90 degrees. :p
 
I don't see anything. What am I missing?
 
I don't see anything. What am I missing?

Same here. I think.

Turn your head 90 degrees to the right and the frog becomes a horse.

Turn your head another 90 degree to the right and the frog becomes a frog that died of distemper before it could reach it's dreams of Hollywood. Poor thing.

alakazam.png
 
Last edited:
Turn your head another 90 degree to the right and the frog becomes a frog that died of distemper before it could reach it's dreams of Hollywood. Poor thing.

I think I'd just rather flip my monitor upside-down. :ouch:

Update: That Alakazam magically appeared out of no where! :sly:
 
Type in "christmas" in Google. But I think everyone knows what will happen.
 
itsfunnycuzthepipelookslikeawilly.


:dopey:
 
Not that much when it happens to you...

Thankfully I never saw someone actually doing it, but I did see the end result... :ouch:
 
You know the kinds of people that believe and distribute that chrome MercLaren pic? Voters.
 
Back