Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,579 views
I don't think I'll be able to look at Valles Marineris the same way again.

internet-memes-mars-gusta.png
 
look at the Picture.
picture.php

now tilt your head 90 degrees to the right and look at it again

I tilted my head and all I saw was

sarah-jessica-parker-01.jpg



Jerome
 
I tilted my head and all I saw was

sarah-jessica-parker-01.jpg



Jerome

When I tilted my head I had the feeling I was looking between her legs. :yuck:

/transvestite donkey witch
 
This is 100% real. Dude has his Jeep stolen from him and this is the ad he makes.

n8blf.jpg
 
GregTheStig
This is 100% real. Dude has his Jeep stolen from him and this is the ad he makes.

He has too much time on his hands. Reminds me of a notice at my rowing club. I'll try and get it up, but it needs a lot of censoring.
 
comic1.jpg


anything-would-help.jpg
 
Last edited:
@ Mr.S

Such a cruel drawer, especially his evil face :p
 
Christmas, C&H Style :D
54214_700b.jpg
 
Don't blame the teacher. Blame the student who hasn't done it yet. If you hand assignments/exams back before all have been submitted, then there is the potential for those graded assignments/exams to find their way to the student who has not taken it.
 
Don't blame the teacher. Blame the student who hasn't done it yet. If you hand assignments/exams back before all have been submitted, then there is the potential for those graded assignments/exams to find their way to the student who has not taken it.

I'm aware of it. Just hate it when it's toward the end of the class and the teacher forces you to stay for a few minutes to get your grades(time lost since it'd nearly take 10 minutes to go to from one wing to the wing on the opposite side and the time between classes is 10 minutes. That's the most extreme situation though).
 
Don't blame the teacher. Blame the student who hasn't done it yet. If you hand assignments/exams back before all have been submitted, then there is the potential for those graded assignments/exams to find their way to the student who has not taken it.

Buzz_Killington.jpg
 
^^^^

I think someone already posted that?
 
Saw it the other day when strolling around, found it funny.

Oh and maybe I should add the irony here, it's an American restaurant dinner thingy...

 
Last edited:
Back