Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,477 views
I don't know why but that grilled cheese one made me laugh out loud. Nice collection in that post.
 
1325557911.jpg

You all know that more than 3 shakes counts as pleasuring oneself, right?

Plus, everybody knows that's why under pants are made of absorbent materials and not non-porous, laminated stuff.
 
You think pee dribble is the reason underwear isn't made from non-porous laminated material? :confused:
 
You think pee dribble is the reason underwear isn't made from non-porous laminated material? :confused:

I think a lot of things, hardly any of them ever make sense.
 
JK, but I thought it was hilarious that if that last drop was never a worry, we'd all be walking around in latex drawers.

:lol:
 
I think a lot of things, hardly any of them ever make sense.

:lol:

1431919_700b.jpg


1450052_460s.jpg


Awful lot of Farnsworth memes around these days... :p

1449615_460s.jpg


1445687_460s.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who lol'd uncontrollably at the grilled cheese pic :lol:

NOTE: this is at a Penn State game

utdpP.jpg


35f0A.jpg
 
You all know that more than 3 shakes counts as pleasuring oneself, right?

Plus, everybody knows that's why under pants are made of absorbent materials and not non-porous, laminated stuff.

:lol:

I think a lot of things, hardly any of them ever make sense.

Throughout my experiences with you that has proved to be correct. 👍
 
You all know that more than 3 shakes counts as pleasuring oneself, right?

Plus, everybody knows that's why under pants are made of absorbent materials and not non-porous, laminated stuff.

That should do it. :dopey:

adult-diaper-transparent-pink-89-p.jpg


No more than three shakes and definitely no "ooh babe" or turning around and then shaking it!
 
:lol: Aren't they meant for OAPs who can reach the loo in time?
 
Possibly, or for younger people who find going to the toilet too inconvenient (pun intended).

Phew, glad that pic didn't have 'sent via Steve's iPhone' on it... err.. or not.
 
:lol: I did question where it came from after seeing the piercing! I'd wondered if you'd been a bit adventurous with other metal decorations.
 
Had to take that one out unfortunately due to the bad rust problem caused by sleeping with overly loose incontinence pants. :scared:
 
5015 upside down = 2012.

So wouldn't your name, W3HS = MEHS then? :dopey:

No, you're mirroring it, not holding it upside down. Try rotating it 180 degrees:

5015 turned upside down = 5105

W3HS = SHEM

Our Irish London emigrant was right after all...
 
Very true, but it's solved by eating it with a knife and fork.

Or
1) Fold in half
2) Fold in half again
3) Shove pointy end in mouth and eat like a starving hippo.

:D
 
axletramp
Or
1) Fold in half
2) Fold in half again
3) Shove pointy end in mouth and eat like a starving hippo.

:D

4) Get kicked out of resteruant for looking like a colossal idiot. :p
Why fold it in half twice?
 
You can get a 12" semicircular pizza in your mouth? Wow.
 
axletramp
You can get a 12" semicircular pizza in your mouth? Wow.

Of course not, I cut it into smaller pieces, like most people...
 
Pizza should not be eaten with a knife and fork. It's le law!

Although I did it yesterday at PH, I'm special though.
 
Back