Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,569 views
scrooge.jpg


showmeyourtits.jpg

These are hilarious :lol:. I love these cellphone chats :lol:.
 
This is a small portion of a bigger set of forms like this. Some pretty funny stuff - rest of it is here http://imgur.com/a/vgbki

Reminds me of the episode of the office where Dwight found out that Toby had ignored all of his complaints about Jim.
 
F1 fan
Reminds me of the episode of the office where Dwight found out that Toby had ignored all of his complaints about Jim.

I'd hate to be that guy! :scared:
 
The wonderful world of YouTube commenters.
 
First comic is LMAO!

Also, I have many ideas for such comics from my everyday life and want to do them, but always end up not doing it because I don't have a proper picture editing program...
 
Also, I have many ideas for such comics from my everyday life and want to do them, but always end up not doing it because I don't have a proper picture editing program...

Photoshop?
 
^ Get GIMP, its a watered down Photoshop program, but its free and hasn't let me down yet. :D
 
I don't get ads because I'm premium...:sly:
 
I don't have ads because I have ad block pro. :sly:
 
Mine ran out the other day, and:
A) I can't find where to buy more
B) Don't remember why I wanted it in the first place.
 
Mine ran out the other day, and:
A) I can't find where to buy more
B) Don't remember why I wanted it in the first place.

They have one in Paid Subscriptions.
 
KXTYP.jpg


tumblr_lx4db3Tw9x1r9tvgyo1_500.jpg



Best picture from last night for sure
tumblr_lx4db3Tw9x1r9tvgyo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
E28
That is widely frowned upon you know?

I use it so I don't get a virus through an ad(can happen and I've seen it happen before) and it serves as an extra layer of security, ya know? Nothing against GTP but I use it for a reason.

HappyBirthdayPlanet-85233.jpg

OneOfTheBestMomentsInTopGearHistory-31941.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back