Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,242 views
But not from anything that needs a corkscrew . . . . .


Well to whip out my inner Buzz Killington...

You don't even need that many corkscrews in the first place. Plus there's only 4 different corkscrews on that knife anyway, the others a duplicates.

:grumpy: :)
 
Some are anti-screws and some are 'cork specific'. I mean, you wouldn't use a Chianti corkscrew on a bottle of Pinot Grigio, would you? *snorts*

;)
 
10917.jpg


10989.png
 
^^^

I'm used to eating pizzas by the eighths.












:sly:
 
Here is what i think about Tebow Time!

galleryimage678642260-nov-22-2011-600x401.jpg


:lol:
 

They have items called Dates? :confused:

I get the joke, but I didn't know that there was things called dates.
 
Not to be confused with pickles.
 
Sagky.png


9u0jG.png


IVW79.jpg


9pjPz.jpg


y0EEZ.jpg


61anN.jpg


kX4R0.jpg


Fact: I know where Ludacirs lives in a nicer part of ATL and I've seen his Ferrari 458 parked out front. Not a stalker but it's kinda hard to miss it


e0pKW.jpg
 
:lol: at most of the above.
 
^
So the 1st pic is mental and funny. The 2nd pic is just mental. The 3rd pic i just dont see the funny.


daily-morning-awesomeness-5.jpg


daily-morning-awesomeness-4.jpg


funny-dmas-dma-4.jpg


funny-dmas-dma-11.jpg
 
Last edited:
^
So the 1st pic is mental and funny. The 2nd pic is just mental. The 3rd pic i just dont see the funny.

Well, it's about the context, I guess.

So i work at a gas station and... this guy pulled in and parked by the pumps.
 

Is it sad that I know what road they're on, and approximately where that is?

Florida's Turnpike, somewhere between Mile Marker 75 and 81

We'd show you the French Driver Edition, but their cars are all in the shop, with parts on indefinite back-order. :dunce:
 
We'd show you the French Driver Edition, but their cars are all in the shop, with parts on indefinite back-order. :dunce:

Don't worry, I'll take over!

254209_10150188185909022_676549021_6943398_6606578_n.jpg


n676549021_1731304_2136386.jpg


n676549021_1731305_3611174.jpg


10331_138949889021_676549021_2529472_391117_n.jpg


Insulting the French won't hurt me much - it's not like I'm a native! :D
(I have to concur, tho.)
 
Actually I think you're both g...oing off-topic.




If you think Elita Loreska (sp?) is hot, you should have seen the Jackie Johnson-era at Channel 7. After all, WSVN is only a letter away from NSFW.

if only julie durda would ever get a forecast right.
 
God is God, HALLELUJAH!
 
Great post but I found this one especially as my dog does this ALL the time! I thought he was just weird but I guess most dogs do it too :lol: ...idiots.

He wants to go with you. ;)


God is God, HALLELUJAH!

I thought that was funny too. Makes perfect sence doesnt it :lol:.
 
Back