Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,544 views
Too true
pizza-topping-fail.jpg

Gotta try this
air-horn-door-prank.jpg.pagespeed.ce.fnmOfURBjx.jpg

b6LGr.jpg


Jerome
 
Reminds me of this one I did a while back :lol:

Ry6MA.jpg
 
:lol: Those two are good. I had a similar chain of nonsense on my Facebook a few weeks back. It helps when you have a group of like-minded idiots online at the same time.

...sounds familiar. ;)
 
:lol:

Someone get the gun.
 
Here's one for Shem/W3HS. :lol:

1509293_460s.jpg


1490324_460s_v1.jpg
 
I've got a 24 hour shop on my complex, it's part of the reason I moved there. :sly:
 
LMAO :lol:! I was thinking: "I think i saw this stupid smile somewhere...". Now it all makes sence:dopey:.
 
1581695_460s.jpg


1579610_460s_v1.jpg


1535809_460s.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd change my username, but I don't want to be Marina for 12 whole months.

If you change it to Marina Lambrini Diamandis or Marina Lambrini or Marina Diamandis for a year, i'll buy you something as a gift. Seriaz.
 

There's a little problem in the question. The term x2 cannot be made as an Exponent as it isn't expressed as an Exponent at all in the equation. Therefore whoever wrote it must've didn't set it up properly :)
 
There's a little problem in the question. The term x2 cannot be made as an Exponent as it isn't expressed as an Exponent at all in the equation. Therefore whoever wrote it must've didn't set it up properly :)

images
 
There's a little problem in the question. The term x2 cannot be made as an Exponent as it isn't expressed as an Exponent at all in the equation. Therefore whoever wrote it must've didn't set it up properly :)


Not sure if I follow you, but if you mean the fact the exponent wasn't in superscript in the typed equation, then without even thinking about it, I interpreted x2 as x² also.. what else would x2 be?
 
Not sure if I follow you, but if you mean the fact the exponent wasn't in superscript in the typed equation, then without even thinking about it, I interpreted x2 as x² also.. what else would x2 be?

Exactly 👍 It could be 2x but the Coefficient has to go before the variable.
 
1592115_460s.jpg


1589239_460s_v1.jpg


Hope the second one isn't too offensive.
 
Why does that guy use IE? He deserves to have it cut.
 
Back