Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,908 views
tumblr_lmp0z47iuH1qbqt8go1_500.png
 
the-dar-15.jpg


hate-my-job-5.jpg
 
Just found this shirt online and I found it extremely funny.

paddle20faster20i20hear.png
 
I'd rather hear banjos than pigs squealing. :lol:
 
tumblr_ljpgbxEsvl1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg


yao-ming-meme.jpg
yao-ming-laugh.jpg


They go on and on.

The trollface isn't based on a real face, though. Not all of them have real life counterparts, only the ones actually drawn from photographs or people.

The face compared to the trollface was simply found after the original trollface (originally named Coolface) was drawn. There are several of 'em, some of them uncannily similar.
 
Not all of them have real life counterparts, only the ones actually drawn from photographs or people.

How does one go about drawing the faces from photographs like that?
 
Was the smartass comment really necessary? A .gif never occurred to me.

Easy to understand, considering it's in the wrong thread. :sly:
 
C-C-C-Combo Breaker in the form of...A Cake.

160160_460s.jpg


If it isn't funny, it's definitely epic.

159745_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
I know, I know. :p

I just thought it was pretty funny that someone would actually order such an elaborate cake :lol:

I'm surprised to see someone even make that cake!

Cake Store: "Hello?"

Me: "Hi, can you make me an elaborate Combo Breaker Cake?"

Cake Store: "(Long Silence).........Go f:censored:k yourself!!!" *Hangs up*

Me: Uhhhhm.
 
In fact, I made a meme thing for the above cake conversation.

 
402-facepalm-your-doing-it-wrong.jpg
 

Nobody overtakes me and gets away with it!

45 minutes has passed, I don't think this is a double post.

demotivational-posters-commando-wabbits.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. That's from Cat **** One. Did they ever make it into a series?
 
How does one go about drawing the faces from photographs like that?

Well, you "draw" them on an image editing program, a fair drawing abbility is required.

OpoQQ.jpg
fyScH.png


This is the greatest rage face in existence. It always cracks me up when I see the real life photo I don't know why.
 

Because the impartial jury found there to be insufficient evidence supporting the claim that she killed her kid. It's very simple actually. No murder weapon? No admittance of guilt? No witnesses? NOT GUILTY.
 
Well, you "draw" them on an image editing program, a fair drawing abbility is required.

OpoQQ.jpg
fyScH.png


This is the greatest rage face in existence. It always cracks me up when I see the real life photo I don't know why.

My favorite too. Also count in the AWW YEAH, the Yao Ming face, the Obama one, and these two:
HerpDerp.png

24.png


Yeah, I have a thing for new ragefaces instead of the classic ones.
 
Back