Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,091 views
Because the impartial jury found there to be insufficient evidence supporting the claim that she killed her kid. It's very simple actually. No murder weapon? No admittance of guilt? No witnesses? NOT GUILTY.

I think we're all aware of how court works. /sarcasm
 
Because the impartial jury found there to be insufficient evidence supporting the claim that she killed her kid. It's very simple actually. No murder weapon? No admittance of guilt? No witnesses? NOT GUILTY.

She has been misleading the police, lying, partying. Her kid was missing a whole month, she never reported that shes missing, lying about nanny, body in a plastic wrap ... thats enough for me.
 
^ and she was found guilty for providing misinformation to the police. However, there's no evidence that SHE killed the kid. Saying "that's all the evidence I need" is why you wouldn't be allowed on the jury.

99% of people wouldn't be allowed on the jury because they let their emotions take over their freaking brains.

The kid wasn't yours. You didn't know any of those people whatsoever. You have no right to tell ANY mother what to do with the kid SHE gave birth to. Are you anti-abortion, too? Are you a man who wants the right to tell a woman she can't abort her child? What if she was raped? Do you eat meat from animals that are forced into a cell just big enough for them to fit in for days, months, years, until they are butchered for you?

I hate ignorance. I'm so happy she's not guilty. The justice system works. You can't put someone away without proof.
 
Last edited:
Those are some odd-looking funny pictures. In fact, they look like posts that should be in the relevant thread in the Opinions forum...
 
Sorry Famine, I'll head over there post haste.
 
Back to the pictures, shall we?

squirrelmarines1.jpg
 
36310_squrrilslightsabebattle678.jpg

flying_squirrel.gif

tumblr_kq38jnOFj81qz4w1go1_500.jpg

armed-squirrel.jpg

squirrel_lightsaber.jpg

cureuils.jpg


Very much back to the pictures now.
 
Meanwhile, in Bolivia
160687_700b.jpg




160550_460s.jpg
 
So..9GAG is like Facebooks version of 4chan? It looks aweful.
 
I see nothing wrong.
I would give all the girls a quarter and let them call me when they are 18. :lol:


Even the midget? haha
 
Does anybody remember this:

159907_460s.jpg


now other pics:

159692_460s.jpg


160149_700b.jpg
 
This is unacceptable, Norton.
159802_460s.jpg

159800_460s.jpg
 
memes-it-was-worth-it.jpg

memes-reframe-not-so-paranoid-now-are-you.jpg

I googled, I don't think the word cuckolded is a swear word... New word to me.
 
:boggled: at "3D Porno got me pregnant".
 
I hope that's just someone trolling. Kinda looks like it is since the picture looks edited.
 
Nope. That one's been around, she was for real, and he actually believed her.
 
The picture is edited. All the text have a white background, different from the beige tone underneath.

edit:
treed.png
 
chive-humping-43.jpg


chive-humping-37.jpg


dirty-photos-51.jpg
 
Last edited:
^
Haha.
 
I use that all the time, personally.

"Are you going to help me or what?"

"Or what."
 
Back