Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,738 views
RACECAR
:lol:

I wonder if I'm the only here that reconizes the couch.

You been watching Spanktervision eh Spanky?
 
ffffuuuu-are-you-alone-dating-chair-comic.png
 
Wouldn't it be easier to just make a clip of something like that? (Big bang Pic)
 
Not even that great, either.
 
tumblr_ltl54bSbgN1qmh21jo1_1280.jpg
 
I first wanted to post this in the DBT.

merkel%252520funny%25255B5%25255D.jpg
 
The sad part is that we all recognize that couch.
 
The sad part is that we all recognize that couch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It is pretty damn sad. And the thing is, its always a black leather couch when its in an office.
 
I just smell funny pictures. How would you define putting a funny picture in the Funny Picture Thread as trolling?
 
I was talking about the guy who made it, not the guy who posted it.

EDIT: O_o so that's where it comes from...

lol-12924.jpg
 

'Player cannot catch Ekans, Arbok, Seviper or Serperior, and are advised to disregard their advice.'


:lol:!!!
 
I smell a Catholic gone aetheist who is also a troll. How close am I?

Not quite, 'rents tried to bring me up protestant, but definitely an Atheist 👍
Lots of Catholic mates at school though so I get all the jokes
 
Yup, it were aliens alright.
 
Back