Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,393 views
funny-graphs-nothing-nothing-and-more-nothing.jpg
 
Cowboys965
I don't...

The dog's called Toto, and there's also a song by a man called Toto, with those lyrics in. Once you get it, it's hilarious.
 
The dog's called Toto, and there's also a song by a man called Toto, with those lyrics in. Once you get it, it's hilarious.

Or probably not. Any joke that needs to be explained to that detail, just will not get the desired effect.:sly:
 
Or probably not. Any joke that needs to be explained to that detail, just will not get the desired effect.:sly:

I think it's based on age. Anyone over the age of 25-30 will get it straight away.
 
I never paid attention to the lyrics of that song, sadly.
 
DG_Silva
I think it's based on age. Anyone over the age of 25-30 will get it straight away.

I'm 18 and I 🤬 myself I laughed that hard!!
 
I think it's based on age. Anyone over the age of 25-30 will get it straight away.

Or anyone like me who listens to classic rock because modern music just isn't as good...
 
Me too. Could somebody be more specific?
 
Me too. Circle it and make it obvious please.
 
Serious, this is what happens when one stares at to many fake boobies.
 
Serious, this is what happens when one stares at to many fake boobies.

Honestly, she looks like she's entirely a CG creation. (a pretty good one if so. lol)
 
I think it's based on age. Anyone over the age of 25-30 will get it straight away.

I got it and I'm not over 25-30.
 
I got it and I'm way over that.
 
I got it and I'm not over 25-30.

I never said exclusively that age, but merely that anyone of that age group would get it straightaway. Either that, or someone who has decent taste in music.
 
OMG, it's happened. Someone said "decent taste in music" when referring to Toto.

Life is over.
 
Back