Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,569 views
funny-captions-bingo-night-just-got-real.png

Not even bingo is innocent anymore :sick:
 
My aunt posted this on Facebook and I added the caption :p

ihavenoideawhatimdoinglol.jpg
 
I find it a bit ironic that this

obamonopoly

and this

We couldn't control the people without you

are on the same page :D


Some pictures tell a story...

* Not a story that needs to be told in the Funny Picture thread of a video game forum *

Photoshop win

kJbFV.jpg



Edit: to make up for the crappy post, here is a photo of two dogs doing something cute/funny

RL03M.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry, but I don't think that making any joke about a woman getting beaten is even remotely funny.

Think before you post: Not everything that you encounter needs to appear in this thread.
 
420022_347301135300436_215021328528418_1106763_1663479384_n.jpg


Applies to me in some extent :D
 
-> ...
Photoshop win

kJbFV.jpg
^ Serves Brady right (Manning Bros. 3 - 0 Brady)...wait, is that Romo on the horizon!? :confused:

Edit: to make up for the crappy post, here is a photo of two dogs doing something cute/funny

RL03M.jpg
^ For some reason, its similar to this:

bieberfans.jpg


^ Thats the way I see it... :rolleyes:

420022_347301135300436_215021328528418_1106763_1663479384_n.jpg


Applies to me in some extent :D
^ By then, this person is making Bajillions of whatever currency may be...and drives this:

h-r-bmw-7-series-hamman-2008-4.jpg


^ Thats the way I see it...:rolleyes:
 
Not really in much of a laughing mood, eh?
 
^ Uh, I'm always in a laughing mood. All I need is a trigger point. :)
 
Last edited:
Not a new "meme", please...

Would you like me to put up a Demotivational instead?

Maybe I'll just put up both.

grandma-meme-2-girls-1-cup.jpg


Xzibit_meme_7_by_iWishHelloIsayiLove.jpg
 
:lol: That's just evil.
 
Evil genius grandfather, I love it. :lol:
 
Completed in less than 12 parsecs...

tumblr_lwmfor3Adj1qch1xbo1_500.jpg
 
GregTheStig

I thought this was funny until I noticed Tony Romo in the background.


Too soon.
 
Last edited:
Back