Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,018 views
I believe it was a reference to Airplane!

 
xlarge_12a07ff1c7174191fa87c9485504d7ba.jpg


Here the story on it
 
These pics are often funny but there just seems to be trollfaces and other memes implemented into any funny picture they apply to. The picture above is funnier without the trollface.
 
These pics are often funny but there just seems to be trollfaces and other memes implemented into any funny picture they apply to. The picture above is funnier without the trollface.

I know, it's like looking at images with a laugh track.

Do people really think we won't get the joke if we're missing a crudely-drawn image of a face that looks like it enjoys the odor of its own fart?

/rant
 
^I scrolled down with the space bar and it looked like a GIF.

Good one.
 
It makes a gnarly flip-book :p
 
2696151_700b.jpg


I don't think "whores" could be seen as swearing in this context. Please remove if you deem it to be necessary.
 
Vandenal
Ok, that made me laugh a lot. Hooray for some actually funny pics.

The date says August 1992! On the too right of the paper.
 
Scumbag Alex.

No, I'm still not posting any.
 
Back