Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,527 views
Well most people could just copy and paste from 9gag, failblog etc. but they try to be a little more original instead :p

There nothing original about quoting an image again just after it was posted. It's been done a million times before :p
 
61319052.jpg


35204519.jpg
 
^ Last one is clearly imitating Booker T moments before executing a spinaroonie.
 
^ Last one is clearly imitating Booker T moments before executing a spinaroonie.

:lol:

Kermit! We comin' fa YOU, frogga!
 
^ Last one is clearly imitating Booker T moments before executing a spinaroonie.

I find the guys with the more basic finishers end up very having very elaborate theatrics on top. Builds you up to an anti-climax.
 
I find the guys with the more basic finishers end up very having very elaborate theatrics on top. Builds you up to an anti-climax.

The most electrifying move in sports entertainment... is an elbow drop.

Pfft, Scott Hall knows how to sell a stunner.
 
Well, if you're talking about stunners, the GTS is one of the best.
 
The most electrifying move in sports entertainment... is an elbow drop.

Pfft, Scott Hall knows how to sell a stunner.

Swanton Bomb always stole the show for me. Or generally just Jeff Hardy falling from great heights.
 
I was thinking that earlier. Surprised there wasn't one already.
 
Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to have your minds blown by a radical new concept.

I call it, THE FUNNY PICTURE.
mario-surprise.jpg
 
^^^^^^^^^^^Those look like they should be part of a Tool video.
 
Swanton Bomb always stole the show for me. Or generally just Jeff Hardy falling from great heights.

Especially when he kept falling off the wagon. He and his brother really wasted their careers. Apologies offtopic.

Here is a Pokememe to please the funny pic gods.

pokmon-oak-always-knows.jpg
 
^^

Professor should have said: "There is a time and place for everything <insert name here>, but not now".
 
This isn't a photoshop. I just saw it on the news.

school-sign.jpg
 
I didn't even notice the ridiculous time rules. I thought you were posting about the colors which are rather more attractive than what we have now.
 
Back