Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,946 views
or a guy walking his dog with a car
 
nyantastic.png
 
So true xD

Maybe you should add the south states flag and a M16. Then you got what sadly most europeans think of you guys.

That's okay, I used to think Europeans were smart, well-spoken, and witty...and then I discovered the Internet.
 
That's okay, I used to think Europeans were smart, well-spoken, and witty...and then I discovered the Internet.

:lol:
 
I thought bickering about countries you don't live in was against the AUP?
 
Countries? We're talking continents here :lol: The talk was about stereotypes, I don't think anyone should be offended here :)
 
I thought bickering about countries you don't live in was against the AUP?

Must be a Jersey thing...

south-park-snooki.jpg
 
jESVG.png
 
LOL @ Jedi trainer's guide!👍







​
 
fresh-prince-of-persia.jpg


And I'm not sure why but this next one made me explode in laughter:

belikestop.png
 
Why do women always ask men to change flat tyres:


​


This is why they always look thinner after a couple Margueritas:


​

:sly:
 
camaro_vs_ex_wife.jpg
 


Regarding the Uncharted movie... I can't stop laughing at this photoshop! Also, F that movie, and F that entire game series!
 


Regarding the Uncharted movie... I can't stop laughing at this photoshop! Also, F that movie, and F that entire game series!

There is an uncharted movie? Also, what you hate about the Uncharted series?
 
Why do women always ask men to change flat tyres:


​

Because they get it wrong, just like that girl in that picture. Very strange way to change tyres.

@WomenvsMustan Specs:

Epic. Never laughed that hard xD
 
Doesn't beat the original. In terms of uglyness.

I disagree. Original is Trash ugly, that is "Kids will never sleep again" ugly.
 
omg that dodgeball one is brilliant

memes-rage-guy-on-christmas.jpg
 

​


Love knows no age...
 
That dodgeball pic, who was the guy at the end drawn off of?
 
The end of the dodgeball pic. is great.
"Y U NO!" :lol:
 
Back