Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,283 views
I'd make a "first day on the internet kid" caption about that but I'm too lazy :p

UdDp6.jpg


vgiiq.jpg
 
That's cute.

I would have found it more funny without the 9gag watermark.

The 9gag watermark instantly makes anything unfunny. I'd love to see 9gag get shut down for posting copyrighted images as their own. Much like that Snoopy comic.
 
There's a website that removes the 9gag watermark from any image. The only problem is that the name of the site is... well, naughty. If anyone's interested I can post the Google URL Shorterner version of it without the words that will get me banned.

F3qYo.jpg


Cyanide and Happiness creator
uJ9ov.png
 
Too man sharp edges for bedroom.
 
You got that off the Top Gear(UK) website right?? I was just reading that article about 15 minutes ago!:D
 
That's what bike stands are for. Except good bikes don't have them.
 
I knew it wasn't seriously when they tried to break the law of conservation of matter.
 
It took you until the 9th picture to figure that out? I mean the first one is just ridiculous :lol:

Cytomylemonosis. LOL.
 
If it's hot and your sweating don't drink.


101 painfull ways to die.
 
It took you until the 9th picture to figure that out? I mean the first one is just ridiculous :lol:

Cytomylemonosis. LOL.

No. :rolleyes:

:lol:
 
Well this is awkward.
 
Avocado's to produce pot? Sounds legit...at what step do they get added into the process?!
 
^It's for the coloring. Pot is purple, then you add some guacamole to turn it green

The potato rice XD
 
^ 👍

------------------------------------------------

F3qYo.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back