Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,201 views
iVGr
 
^Does crying with laughter count? :lol:
 
Well he saved himself a headache by killing himself instead of, you know, just donating an eye.
 
He killed himself because whoever posted that Facebook message had bad grammar and spelling!! :P
 
I cried - not because of the story, not because of laughter but because I the grammar.
Please, kill me now.
 
It's crazy how angry I get just reading something so butchered like that. I guess it's an example of devolution.
 
This picture is useless without context.

There were loads of these pages flying around Facebook a few months back. They're completely intentional, and were a bit of a dig at the quality of the spelling and grammar on existing Facebook pages. Personally I found the LYKE IF U CRYED pages humorous.
 

:lol::lol:

That's some bad grammar there. I can't stop laughing at it, or is autocorrect the one to blame? :lol:
 

I see what people are trying to achieve with this, but they should at least make it believable and realistic, not laugh inducing. It's just as ridiculous as the "Mom Who Gave Her Son Her Eye" thing floating around Facebook.

Furthermore, proper, decent grammar is the LEAST I can ask for if you're trying to write one of these life-stories.
 
and then Trunks slices your s***
 

Translation...

Homer: Hey, nobody's prettier than my little girl!
Marge: Mmmmm, you're looking at her through a father's eyes.
Homer: Well if I could gouge out somebody else's eyes and shove them into my my sockets I would; but to me, she's beautiful!
Marge: That is so sweet!
 
So, you speak "Gangsta"!? :eek:

-----------------------------------------------

3034155_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
There's a short video on Youtube where this obese woman says to the camera that she can't clap with her hands, but then proceeds to slapping her legs together :sick:
 
Note to myself: don't search for such stuff.
 
Tesla
There's a short video on Youtube where this obese woman says to the camera that she can't clap with her hands, but then proceeds to slapping her legs together :sick:

I'm sorry, I did tell my mum to take that down. But would she listen...
 
Note to myself: don't search for such stuff.

Seconded. I thought it was on some kind of fast play mode. It wasn't.
 
epic-win-photos-closed-for-the-day-win.jpg
 
R1600Turbo
Are they old enough to drink? :odd:

Probably not legally but you know what some places are like. I got served without id at a co-op not long ago. I'm 18 and their policy is id anyone who looks under 25 :confused:
 
Judging by the signage they live in a spanish country, so guess it depends on the laws there.
 
Monty Python FTW

VXAp4.jpg


mNI13.png


JfFjf.jpg



Join the Military...
7jN4I.jpg


Why I don't get my news from TV anymore...
V6MQK.png
 
Back