Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,921 views
Photoshop troll one is awesome, haha
 
magde1.jpg

That's just awesome.
 
If only I had purchased stock in cardboard arrow manufacturing like my Aunt said I should...
 
From that angle? Srsly? ;)
 
It's probably even easier from that angle to see where everything is :lol:
 
Hell, it'd be difficult to miss.
 
Bear in mind that it is me who said that. ;)
 
They are in the same place as a bloke's. :odd:
 
What, stuck in railings?
 
Well then they can't really move when you do what you gotta do ;)

They gotta put a little effort in! Can't leave all the business to you!
 
Have to confess, that kind of flexibility doesn't float my boat at all, it's nice that she has a fit body and all that, but I like my women with soft smooth curves, not all boney, taught and twisted.
 
5rE6h.jpg
 
Right. So who the **** is Bob? And what the hell is that on the floor?!
 
Back