Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,021 views
^^

My PE coach did that, and yet half of the class did not bother producing the work. Plus, it was a ridiculously easy A.
 
I made this. Sadly it's true.

Yes, yes, and yes :lol: Might be better on the lazy senior pic though.

If47f.jpg
 
free-money-3858.jpg

wait-for-it-wait-for-it-3439.jpg

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/17300811.jpg
 
That 10 bucks under the keyboard troll is awesome! Gotta try that at the computer lab one day! :D
 
That 10 bucks under the keyboard troll is awesome! Gotta try that at the computer lab one day! :D

Its dollars!
I must admit I thought it was Euros.
 
I am going to do keyboard trolling to someone one day.
 
I'd kill my son if he did that. Or disown him, put him up for adoption etc.
 
I'd kill my son if he did that. Or disown him, put him up for adoption etc.

How aboult talking to him, like a man to man dialogue?
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/17322662.jpg
 
Because it was Gran Turismo :dunce:
I'll get around to it someday...Besides, my chromeline code expires in december :dopey:

:lol:
So you got the game yet you can't play it but got it anyway as it was GT5. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Because it was Gran Turismo :dunce:
I'll get around to it someday...Besides, my chromeline code expires in december :dopey:

A true fan. 👍
 
I have a Jerry can full of petrol in the garage, Now just gotta buy a car :dopey:
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/17332526.jpg
 
How aboult talking to him, like a man to man dialogue?

It wouldn't be 'man to man' if he was a brony.
 
Why not take the rest of the brony hate here before we get a Funny Pic Thread 8?
 
Yes, please do.

Although, to be honest, that pic is the epicsauce. Let's just say I may not have to bother with an official Partisans rage comic now.
 
Back