Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,057 views
Since he didn't ring in the new year on TV between the minutes between 2004 and 2005, I think we'll be alright.

Untill David Dimbleby dies, this has no effect on the UK either way.
 
funny-awesome-photos-thechive-0.jpg

whitney-houston-was-too-damn-high.jpg

cliff-clavin-buffalo-beer-theory.jpg

lips.jpg

obama-is-not-the-answer.jpg

thd7c03ca1-1.jpg


That's pretty much all my AUP friendly pics in my photobucket account.
 
Free internet high-five for whoever can find me this bumper sticker :D

0jkkR.jpg
 
1CD5B97893EEFC4948DBA9326E8A.jpg


Best part is that it's real.
 
If you're out there, Shem...please make it your civic duty to photograph this crap for our enjoyment...

6760074849_9a33257efb_z.jpg


6760076383_55603b6315_z.jpg


6760074355_81c90e98c2_z.jpg
 
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

milhousex.jpg
 
ngbbs46e5c70a79b81.jpg


I think that ought to be my vanity plate.
 
If you're out there, Shem...please make it your civic duty to photograph this crap for our enjoyment...

I do a lot of the time but the problem usually lies with content that is AUP unfriendly (specifically shop names e.g. Wan*) or my stupid iPhone not wanting to connect with my computer making an upload tedious and stressful.

I snapped one just a few weeks ago which I'm still to upload. A perfume shop named Fartier and their tag-line was Fartier by Nature. :lol:
 
This happened to me last night and is where the idea came from:

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/19027719.jpg
 
This happened to me last night and is where the idea came from:
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/19027719.jpg

Not as bad as Windows Explorer ceasing to work.
 
shem, if you want to find out what Windows Explorer is, then end the explorer.exe process.

ParkourVeyron is not responsible for anything that you do to your computer.​
 
Last edited:
Natural Vs makeup & photoshop

148p5.jpg

I think Laetica Casta looks nice without make up, but I'm a bit partial to her. I think most of them look quite nice without make up.
 
Oh, I guessing that would mess up my machine?
 
Not as bad as Windows Explorer ceasing to work.

That's actually easily fixable. Ctrl+Alt+Del - Task Manager - File - New Task - Explorer.

Done.

But I'm at a loss on Task Manager not responding... :D
 
Oh, I guessing that would mess up my machine?
Not really. The worst possible thing I could imagine happening would be your data getting corrupted. Close everything else out, end explorer.exe, start task manager again, create a new task, type "explorer.exe" in and start it. Nothing bad should happen as long as your system isn't doing anything else.
 
Oh, I guessing that would mess up my machine?

Not really, you can just reinstate it via task manager. It's what I used to do quite often on my old laptop.
 
Oh, I guessing that would mess up my machine?

As said, on Win7, it's harmless. Turning off explorer still leaves TaskMan running. From Task Manager, go "Alt-F" (File), then "N" (New Task) and type explorer. Congratulations. You've rebooted Windows. Something that used to take several minutes on previous Windows versions.

But when TaskMan freezes... time to unplug the CPU...
 
Try opening a Python file in explorer (right click "Open with...", open with Explorer) and watch the results! :D
 
Back