Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,051 views
As said, on Win7, it's harmless. Turning off explorer still leaves TaskMan running. From Task Manager, go "Alt-F" (File), then "N" (New Task) and type explorer. Congratulations. You've rebooted Windows. Something that used to take several minutes on previous Windows versions.

But when TaskMan freezes... time to unplug the CPU...

Vista and XP are the same, years ago on a XP system I had a issue with explorer not responding on boot up so I used task manager to fix it.
 
-> This dude is a true BALLER!!! (lucky bastard...)

575056_10150693867391840_1402526610_n.jpg


:lol:
 
Sex: You are doing it wrong when your boyfriend prefers Basketball.
 
-> This dude is a true BALLER!!! (lucky bastard...)

575056_10150693867391840_1402526610_n.jpg


:lol:

WUT???

Who would rather play a sweaty match with hairy dudes and a leather ball, than playing a sweaty match with a chick and 2 soft upper balls??

Can't compute!!!

Who on Earth uses IE!?

I do. My firefox keeps hanging itself up when multiple tabs while IE works, simply works.
Only complaint is that IE is missing so many plug ins.
Honestly IE 10 isn't bad.
The says of IE8 are long gone
 
Last edited:
Only complaint is that IE is missing so many plug ins.

That's one of my main issues. I like to have the little benefits which the plug-ins offer just to make life that little bit easier.
 
I laughed at the I organ donation harder than I should have :lol:

Ddgpu.png


vAtvF.png


gBjBO.jpg


Getting a marriage license in my home state of Georgia...

NgjMY.jpg
 
WUT???

Who would rather play a sweaty match with hairy dudes and a leather ball, than playing a sweaty match with a chick and 2 soft upper balls??

Can't compute!!!

Basketball vs. Herpes. Pick one.
 
The computers at my school delete anything the students put on it when they are turned off.:(

How about a flash drive? I now carry a flash drive from which I can install Firefox onto any computer in seconds.
 
GregTheStig
Getting a marriage license in my home state of Georgia...


NgjMY.jpg

Your neighbors in Florida and Alabama ask the same question.

New York doesn't have such a law, by the way.
 
From last year's whistle stop, comes this bit of warning:

04-21-DrugTest.jpg
 
How about a flash drive? I now carry a flash drive from which I can install Firefox onto any computer in seconds.

If you are doing that, you may as well look into PortableApps.
 
If you are doing that, you may as well look into PortableApps.

Woah, I had no idea that existed! Thanks for that tip. I'll definitely be downloading some of those.
 
That's from a video.

Yes and a GIF version of it exists too. You are forgetting about the "no complaining". If you don't find it funny then don't care about it. Simples.
 
Yes and a GIF version of it exists too. You are forgetting about the "no complaining". If you don't find it funny then don't care about it. Simples.

How was that complaining? :confused:

Was just sayin'... :odd:
 
How was that complaining? :confused:

Was just sayin'... :odd:

And why would anyone want to know? Most people already know of the news about this bird since it went so viral on the internet and on news networks(at least in the US it did).
 
*Sees some porn posted* Just off to report tha.. oh no complaining ok.

/troll. Sorry my sense of humour is a bit troll like isnt it.
 
:rolleyes:

Just how does a porno pic compare to a "funny" pic? Besides the title quite bluntly says "no sex" which means it would of been fine in the first place to report a porno pic. A "funny" pic does not fall under the same situation.
 
And why would anyone want to know? Most people already know of the news about this bird since it went so viral on the internet and on news networks(at least in the US it did).

Was just pointing it out. Had no idea the whole world already knew.

Get off your high horse. Sheesh. :rolleyes:
 
nick09
:rolleyes:

Just how does a porno pic compare to a "funny" pic? Besides the title quite bluntly says "no sex" which means it would of been fine in the first place to report a porno pic. A "funny" pic does not fall under the same situation.

You pretty much just broke the "no complaining" rule.
 
More Funny?? Please.
 
Back