Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,412 views
577725_10151087515299966_167774004965_13315759_647671010_n.jpg
 
Thanks, now you've made me homesick. :(
 
Patrick
That's only the south. ;)

"God bless 'merica!"

Sorry for the stereotypes. Now Imma way to eat my haggis. 👍
 
That film wasn't accurate. Had it been based on reality the swan would have had it's head kicked in by some tracksuited neanderthals and the police wouldn't bother to try and catch them (instead of the swan) because the courts would just tell the little darlings off and let them go do it again and again and again.

:p
 
FAKE!

Because, y'know, the police actually doing something...
 
What an idiot! Everyone knows the legs are the best bit, not the neck. :rolleyes:
 
FinishedWatchingTheLOTRTrilogy-16644.png

LifeDoesntHaveToBeAllWork-62827.jpg

IsItMeOrIsTheOneDogGloating-48419.jpg

DrivesMeInsane-16900.jpg

WhatTheAfterlifeLooksLike-10732.png

NowLicenseAgreementsAreTrollingUs-49800.jpg



And I took this picture 4 years ago in High School. Ah good memories and still funny.
35jikvo.jpg
 

So true.

That's what you get for smoking. :-)

Yes, thank you very much. It's always nice when a 15 year old kid decides to talk condescendingly to someone they don't even know about smoking every chance they get.

You're not allowed to smoke in bus shelters either.

[/buzz]

Depends where in the world you are. Tokyo can be very confusing. Each area has it's own rules and they're seldom displayed. I tend to just do as the locals do, but I have seen some people just ignore the no smoking signs.
 
Depends where in the world you are. Tokyo can be very confusing. Each area has it's own rules and they're seldom displayed. I tend to just do as the locals do, but I have seen some people just ignore the no smoking signs.


And worse case you are told to move, which unless raining isn't really the end of the world.
 
video-game-memes-what-people-hate-in-video-games.jpg

I laughed so hard at the "All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ".
 
Yeah, that mission was so frustrating. You thought that you had to get close, but then the bullets would just knick off of the train.
 
That mission is the entire reason I modded my GTA. Slow time, pick them off with minigun speed double pistols. That'll teach you to be badly coded.
 
And I took this picture 4 years ago in High School. Ah good memories and still funny.
*Insert your now*


:lol:
 
I swear the characther jump one happens everytime per playthrough.

I've also done the spamming for conversations, is it just me or are they always getting slightly more longwinded?
 
Oh l get it! Haha!
 
Anyone who doesn't get it is just going to end up with Egg on their face...


:sick:
 
Not everyone thinks like that, lol.
 
Back