Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,255 views
memes_rage_key_Rage_Comics-s500x571-207509.jpg
 
I can see it no problems 👍
 
Hmm, I had to quote his post, copy the link into another tab and open the photo that way. And now that it's been viewed, it shows up. :odd:
 
Hmm, I had to quote his post, copy the link into another tab and open the photo that way. And now that it's been viewed, it shows up. :odd:

Same here, strange how it does that.
 
Another for you all.
Rage-comics-chair-family-30051210-512-583.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lol @ the chicken & the egg, I have a dirtier version, same concept.
 
Judging from the previous page (and this one too) I think the Funny Pic thread is back on it's feet. :dopey:
 
Ok a few more then bed.

rage_comics_roadrage_RAGE_Comics-s500x750-184938.jpg


Done this many times.
rage-comic45.jpg


rage-comics-fair-enough.jpg


rage-comics-rage-comics-jesus-is-so-destructive.jpg


Ok thats your lot for tonight. :)
 
RE Chicken and egg. Isn't that a form of incest?
 
An egg is just a cell. If the egg comes from the same chicken, would it not just be having sex with yourself? Or, a part of yourself?

So it's masterbation? :lol:
Whats the term for sex with yourself? Is there even one?
 
Last edited:
An egg is just a cell. If the egg comes from the same chicken, would it not just be having sex with yourself? Or, a part of yourself?

But wouldn't a chick be inside the egg? So it'd be like having sex with a foetus which isn't really something you'd want to think about.
 
Shame it's not like the majority of mammals where the egg that creates the child was formed in the grandmother whilst the mother developed in her womb. In which case it could be a crazy incestuous cell-based threesome! :odd:
 
So it's masterbation? :lol:
Whats the term for sex with yourself? Is there even one?

Self sex? Autosexual. Same sex? Well that's homosexual, which somehow doesn't work in this case...
 
Shame it's not like the majority of mammals where the egg that creates the child was formed in the grandmother whilst the mother developed in her womb. In which case it could be a crazy incestuous cell-based threesome! :odd:

IncestInception? :p
 
Barbarian pipe.... oh, I'll stop now. :scared:
 
Dingbat Jawas FTW :lol: 👍
 
Back