Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,082 views
Worst. Re-spawn time. EVAR.
 
"****ing lag!"
 
OhAlabama-79445.jpg
The way he's holding that hockey stick, I would have guessed: New Jersey.
 
I thought that was his penis...
 
Nah, clearly he's on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
 
tumblr_m5b6aouLyc1qdpzmbo1_500.jpg

Download music festivals new venue, Isengard!
 
Not sure if you guys would consider this funny or not... A whale was beached in my town. Maybe someone can make a funny caption with this? :confused:
581318_10150898625274232_175559408_n.jpg


I can only question why they would look so happy posing next to a dead whale... :irked:
 
:odd:
 
I can only question why they would look so happy posing next to a dead whale... :irked:

I see 2 smiling girls next to their fat, fallen, girlfriend?
 
Worst "Empire Strikes Back" reenactment ever.
 
Nickleback

I HATE that they're on tour with one of my favorite bands, Seether. I love Seether but hate everyone else there. /firstworldproblems
 
Not sure if you guys would consider this funny or not... A whale was beached in my town. Maybe someone can make a funny caption with this? :confused:

Cold, dead fishy meat spotted on beach...



...with whale?
 
With bergauk's advice, I have stopped hotlinking…

jKIKguzmdVjCM.jpg


So……this worked, right?
​
 
No.
 
The last pic, he really has that looks in his eyes that says : WTF went wrong???
 
Someone says the R word in 3,2,1....
 
MedigoFlame
Not sure if you guys would consider this funny or not... A whale was beached in my town. Maybe someone can make a funny caption with this? :confused:

I can only question why they would look so happy posing next to a dead whale... :irked:

One of those things smells like fish. And it's not the whale...
 
Back