Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,981 views
"Hail Hitler"

xVrkq.gif
 
Times New Roman also helps things look official. Now go fetch me a sandwich!
 
*monster bus*

I've actually ridden in one very similar to that! :lol: It only had about 750hp, but sitting in the back when they hit the rear wheel steering was.... interesting.
 
You really need to stop hotlinking, they obviously don't like it.

Best thing to do is what I do; save the image to your hard drive, upload it to Picasa, and then link to it from there. Picasa gives you 1Gb of data space free.
 
And btw it's Heil not hail, hail is english.

/HeilBuzzkillington
 
Greg, this is what happen when they try too hard for the laughs.

I just said "du hast mich gefragt" in my first German lesson. :lol:
 
DK
I just said "du hast mich gefragt" in my first German lesson. :lol:

:lol: I'm so gonna do that.
 
SPAD_McLarenAutocentres2.jpg


Spy photo of what is more than likely the Ferrari F70.
original.jpg
 
Last edited:
Car in flames = not funny.
 
Fart in flames = hilarious! :D

giant_flaming_fart.jpg
 
Ha! That's great. I want to try that!

Farts will never cease to be funny as long as mankind lives.
 
Pfft, I just giggled and trumped! :dopey:
 
Can I be the mascot?
 
I call weapons expert!
 
Supply chief.
 
Guy who dies fi... damnit!

I'm even wearing a red shirt... Damn damn.

:lol:
 
TB
Guy who dies fi... damnit!

I'm even wearing a red shirt... Damn damn.

:lol:

By your logic I only see one guy on that list wearing red :scared: :ouch:
 
By your logic I only see one guy on that list wearing red
I was referring to this, not likening myself to the medic.
 
By your logic I only see one guy on that list wearing red

If he dies, it won't really matter, he'll just come back in a few days.
 
Back