Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,904 views


iDqvmQpyhJZ6B.jpg


memes-chemistry-cat-sodium-sodium-sodium-sodium-hey-hey-hey-goodbye.jpg
 
EDIT: Is that...erm...you know who I mean...Last King of Scotland actor, his name always escapes me?

Forest Whitaker? (So I think)


I take full responsibility if I butchered that name up, it always eludes me too.
 
Forest. Yes, thank you. That was the name I was searching for!
 
TB
They're not. If you come across any like that in the future, please report it and the staff will take a look at them.

EDIT: Never mind, I think it's been deleted now.
 
hahaha the first pic had me in stitches :lol:
 
I was drinking this earlier today:
8sodi.jpg
 
Is that that coconut water in those steel cans? Stuff is straight nasty.
 
I've actually watched a lot of people do that when I park my MKI MR2 between to medium sized vehicles...
 
what's the difference between snail and slug (never heard slug before)?

Help make Ibo smarter ...
 
picture.php
 
what's the difference between snail and slug (never heard slug before)?

Help make Ibo smarter ...

Slugs are thought of as not having shells, but the taxonomic group Gastropoda is what houses all snails, and some that don't have shells are just called slugs in commonplace. There are three main groups, only one of which (Heterobranchi made it on to land, although it still includes sea 'snails'... 'Sea Slugs' belong to a different group, and the third main group includes more marine 'snails'.

/invertebratepalaeontologygeek


All of the girls I know who are into those films like Loki not Rogers.. I guess that must be an American thing?
 
I wonder how does it feels like dating with yourself... :lol:
 
It's smaller because the font is smaller. I know because I took it myself.
 
Back