Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,731 views
This does not compute. Who on earth would do this?

Well, assuming this is from a college, they generally layer the floors boy girl boy girl etc. So presumably this wasn't written by a guy. However, if it was written by a guy, he is one heck of a workaholic.
 
Iwoulddownloadit.jpg

Aren't you technically already doing that with DLC? ;)
 
Dennisch
It's in the title, you know. :sly:

So is "Don't be a Dick". Oh, the text is the same color as the background, so I guess only I can read it.
 
I support that tax.. lol. The company I work for is hopelessly out of date on almost everything (aren't most big companies?), but even we're using IE8.

I honestly think more companies need to do something like this. Either that, or just stop worrying about compatibility. If the site detects an old browser, it reroutes to a single page that says "Upgrade, dumbass", and has the above links to any type of browser the user might want.
 
How come the tax didn't add to the total? It's the same with or without it. Anyways, that's great!

I know this isn't great but that's because I made it. :-)



Just found this :lol:

 
Last edited:
I support that tax.. lol. The company I work for is hopelessly out of date on almost everything (aren't most big companies?), but even we're using IE8.

I honestly think more companies need to do something like this. Either that, or just stop worrying about compatibility. If the site detects an old browser, it reroutes to a single page that says "Upgrade, dumbass", and has the above links to any type of browser the user might want.

My school still uses IE7. It's torture! I've taken to downloading Firefox on every computer I use. Not banned from them yet....
 
My school still uses IE7. It's torture! I've taken to downloading Firefox on every computer I use. Not banned from them yet....

Hi five for doing the exact same thing.
 
BEST
RICKROLL
EVER
o3YHD.png


frabz-Oh-so-Youve-thought-of-a-number-between-one-and-ten-Good-for-you-d8fc4a.jpg


sMlWb.jpg

Troll level: Town planner
 
198249%20-%20sign%20Speeding_What%27s_your_excuse.jpg


^ Wish that was real.
 
You replaced actual funny* with that? For shame.



* Based on EPA estimates. Always obey speed limits.
 
I didn't make it.
 
My school still uses IE7. It's torture! I've taken to downloading Firefox on every computer I use. Not banned from them yet....

Firefox portable from Portableapps.com. Stick it on your USB flash drive and et voilà, portable browser.
 
You folks are delivering the goods!
 
So is "Don't be a Dick". Oh, the text is the same color as the background, so I guess only I can read it.

WHOO WHOO WHOO, who crawled up your butt? It was a funny picture. :dopey:

And if I may add:

Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing.

/maximod.
 
Last edited:
285757_10150200356344959_1140834919_n.jpg


MEGA FACEPALM. I swear watch the kids follow Lil Wayne and start wearing space boots.
 
phone picture counting in previous page is pure gold!
 
Back