Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
That clown with the blue hair is dogging my style. :grumpy:
 
has3c.jpg
 
Cats. I've said it all along: divine creatures... now, how to become one in my next life?
 
Not in China! :sly:

EDIT: why is that something to be sly about!? I've just realised that my man parts get splashed with tainted water! :scared:
 
Not in China! :sly:

EDIT: why is that something to be sly about!? I've just realised that my man parts get splashed with tainted water! :scared:

Beautiful!
But hey, at least you don't live in Phoenix, AZ.

The shower had about the same (if not more) amount of chlorine as a public swimming pool. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Then again, I have never been to China. The water probably ain't too great there either.
 
shoop%20mask.jpg
 
Pupik-> Word. Maybe its this place:

best-tacos-culver-city.jpg


^ I simply don't like this place. :grumpy:

BT -> I took this one at work:

425477_2187564225469_1036178773_n.jpg

©The Vanishing Boy

^ I cracked up for the rest of the night! :lol:
 
restro14.jpg
 
391433_319277954827860_1108185380_n.jpg

Not sure if Funny Thread or Awesome Thread. Either way, I'm putting a deposit down for one. :dopey:
 
Not sure if Funny Thread or Awesome Thread. Either way, I'm putting a deposit down for one. :dopey:

I approve!




The Bat-toosie Rises

59942526141415729184546.jpg
 
Is it terrible that I saw the word "RISES" and automatically thought of that anatomical area right above the sentence?
 
Is it terrible that I saw the word "RISES" and automatically thought of that anatomical area right above the sentence?

:lol:

Sad thing is, I already had that thought in my head upon reading the word without the picture.
 
So if I need to go into my Program files from Windows, I'd need a picture of Slash's butt... C:\Program Files
 
Last edited:
hmmm...

396846_314517318643028_881258067_n.jpg



Edit:

483935_10151021257054617_1121722069_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
So going by that logic, The latest installment of Assassin's Creed is doomed then...


Nah, the people who would be offended by that don't have video game.
 
309411_407166775985662_1582044565_n.jpg
 
Back