Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,544 views
Cannot comprehend.
 
^9th grade history class. Did you take it?
 
ASCII Star Wars was sweet! Good show. :lol:
 
jHx8jqYNH37jJ.jpg

Skeptical at first but it works!! ermahgerd
 
^9th grade history class. Did you take it?

Ed Nixon, Orel Castro, and Ron Franco never did anything significant.
 
^9th grade history class. Did you take it?

Yes I did :rolleyes:


I didn't get the joke, I'm familiar with the names but didn't see the funny.
 
I do. Can't stand cocky atheists.
 
It's the Higgs boson not the god particle! The amount of people who call it that is unbelievable!
 
Spare me. Leave this discussion to the God thread.
 
Odd, given that the Tweets are clearly from very cocky imbeciles.
 
Funny thing is the guy that coined the term "God Particle" meant to call it something else. There's a word missing between God and Particle that he had to leave out... I'll let you guys use your imagination to fill it in ;)


PBUm8.jpg
 
Cockometer: 12/10
 
GD Partical, actually.

Oh so cocky.
 
I am. Religious nuts are equally annoying. No doubt.
No, that wasn't my point. Those "god particles" are about as related to god as a potatoe. The funny thing is that those morons in the picture actually believe that these "god particles" are proving the existance of god.
 
No the funny thing is how badly staged that conversation was and everyone fell for it, lets move on to the funny now por favor.
 
No the funny thing is how badly staged that conversation was and everyone fell for it, lets move on to the funny now por favor.

Maybe. But there are some pretty stupid people out there. So it wouldn't surprise me either way. It may as well be staged as not. And the twitter accounts are real.
 
^ If it wasn't for my naturally muscular legs, that could SO be me :lol:
 
It looks so off, it seems photoshopped.
 
Back