Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,524 views
It's a bike seat, folks.

524098_315417361886357_971731666_n.jpg
 
And that is why men should not attempt the duck-face :p
 
Are we sure thats a duckface and not Blowfish lips?
 
14.jpg


So glad those weren't around when I was a kid...
 
Dairylee Lunchables (same thing) came out just after i left school so I started eating them at college. No wonder it took me a while to make some friends...
 
My roommates ate Ensure shakes and pizza Lunchables. This is why I had major depression in school.
 
Omnis
My roommates ate Ensure shakes...

How the 🤬 do you eat a liquid? Please, enlighten me. :lol:
 
But then it's a solid.
 
Dairylee Lunchables (same thing) came out just after i left school so I started eating them at college. No wonder it took me a while to make some friends...

Those things were amazing! My primary school lunches for a good 4 or 5 years! :D I still have one or two now and then but they're not exactly an economical way to dine.. :ouch:
 
Would yogurt be considered a liquid, or a solid?
 
axletramp
But is it truly a solid? You could always bite a bit off and wait?
I'm not sure how you'd count that, to be honest.

haitch40
Soup says hi.

Exception that proves the rule. :lol:
 
4ff6ef0122d1d.jpeg


4ff6ef03a39e5.jpeg


4ff6fed4061c7.jpeg


4ff6ef0bcd23d.jpeg


4ff6ef0d43aec.jpeg


4ff6f4e83e3ab.jpeg


4ff6ef115078c.jpeg


4ff6ef157c31b.jpeg


4ff6ef174a3d7.jpeg


4ff6f24920f86.jpeg


4ff6f337bb88e.jpeg
 
Em6vF.jpg


cat_on_glass_table_weedoom.com_.jpg
 
Free Shrugs, eh? I'd never thought I'd see the day where all the useless questions I didn't ask would come handy.
 
This happened today, and it was just hilarious.

jjNtkhXL6hovF.jpg

​
 
Back