Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,686 views
DoesHeDeserveAMedalOrIsHeADick-94699.jpg

OnlyOnTheInternet-28329.png

OkayThisIsReallyConfusing-41083.jpg
 
Haha. What kind of smokers?
 
Would not want a hickey from her. :scared:

You spelled wound wrong :p


Also, is that Baraka's illegitimate daughter?
 
Hook me up.

tumblr_m5477amgEH1qe7n5yo1_400.jpg
 
This Will Smith meme is pretty good.

SUGAx.jpg
 
This Will Smith meme is pretty good.

[IMG,]http://i.imgur.com/SUGAx.jpg[/IMG]

Ow! Right in the childhood!
 
tumblr_m2al6ouIXl1qewacoo1_500.jpg
 
Phone fastened to box. Creating personal theatre. Genius!

I need something like that for the iPad. Hmmmm ;)
 
Hitler may be taking a picture of something, but it ain't himself. :dopey:

Oh, wait. A mirror. Now I fail.... Crap!
 
Hitler may be taking a picture of something, but it ain't himself. :dopey:

Oh, wait. A mirror. Now I fail.... Crap!

Wouldn't the picture be on an angle since he never positioned the phone perfectly? Besides if you looked just above the pinky finger into that small gap, you'll see that he's missing a shoulder, I win.

ChurchOfTheFlyingSpaghettiMonster-29573.jpeg

SomePeopleJustHaveToGoOffAndRuinAPerfectlyGoodStatusUpdate-62724.png

ExpectoPetroleum-89882.jpeg
 
SHEM!!! Wrong thread. :p
 
Back