Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,720 views
Death star, anyone?
starwars-death-star-girl-costume-1317751960r.jpg
 
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid."
sexy-han-solo.jpg
 
Should we rename this the "Daily Cosplay Babe Thread"? Because we can, you know.

male1.jpg


There... now I feel better... Back to the funny pics?

tumblr_m2sgbl6fY91qzrw49.jpg

Make it so!
 
Cannot unsee. Thanks ruining my life, guys. :sick::yuck:
 
Should we rename this the "Daily Cosplay Babe Thread"? Because we can, you know.

Great idea. Someone make a thread about it, pronto! :D
 
What? I think the bald guy was kind of cute.

Thank you! Finally!
That's what I kept telling people in there.
 
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid."
http://jpegy.com/images/uploads/2012/03/sexy-han-solo.jpg[ /img][/QUOTE]
*falls in love*
[quote="niky, post: 7334517"][B][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Should we rename this the "Daily Cosplay Babe Thread"? Because we can, you know.[/COLOR][/B]

[img]http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/male1.jpg[ /img]

[B][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]There... now I feel better... Back to the funny pics?

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2sgbl6fY91qzrw49.jpg[ /img]
Make it so![/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

*gets a stroke because: Wrong!*

GTP: Playing with my feelings since 2008.
 
Has someone been playing hoopla with her lady lumps? Nice shot! What do you win?
 
It's kinda like coconut shy. Instead of knocking them off a pole to win them you throw a ring on them 👍
 
^ Ladies and Gentlemen... that is advertising. 👍
 
:lol: that Twitter pic is just awesome.
 
RYgNs.png
 
-> Just found this on FB:

545056_164487953686272_1898701792_n.jpg


-> And some crap I found:

560908_470107076334513_945758109_n.jpg


:lol:
 
Last edited:


If the sink breaks he's making a faceplant in the soup

Also the test is fake, it comes from the future. But the questions, WTF? Aprt from the first one, what class is that? Made me a good chuckle though
 
Nope, it's from...

Yesterday. Probably still fake.
 
Should we rename this the "Daily Cosplay Babe Thread"? Because we can, you know.

That would be awesome, thanks :p
 
Nope, it's from...

Yesterday. Probably still fake.

lol, I knew ;) was a joke about the NA time setting.

Though seems fake as the teachers writing is exactly the same as the students. Compare the letters.
 
Back