Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,347 views
182888434838542879_9GvPl1X8.jpg
 
I can think of worse jobs.
 
Yeah. Hers.
 
No joke, I actually might know her...
 
Seen those before.

Would also make great trees for stop light drag racing.
 
a87d7d13-65fa-47b9-99d8-819bd9e5f7e5.jpg


694eb274-3e96-4fa0-9e29-6827f091396b.jpg
 
This was on FB and couldn't resist sharing:

b798b6c9.jpg
 
Seen those before.

Would also make great trees for stop light drag racing.

Watch out for 2.2's. Real fast, but only if you drive it right.

Zubat wouldn't be so bad if I didn't spend 20 hours in a cave looking for Clefairy.

Check the tunnels. Clefairies were usually in the tunnels joining parts of the cave. Either that, or a ton of Paras.
 
165861_414437328591940_224281741_n.jpg
 
Apart from the Engrish, that Stop light isn't funny, it's a really good idea.
 
Apart from the Engrish, that Stop light isn't funny, it's a really good idea.
I can see people just gunning it to run yellow lights once they see there's a countdown, or jumping into the intersection once the red light finally empties to the bottom.
 
I can see people just gunning it to run yellow lights once they see there's a countdown, or jumping into the intersection once the red light finally empties to the bottom.

There are countdown timers on all of the lights here. People do exactly what you've said.
 
I can see people just gunning it to run yellow lights once they see there's a countdown, or jumping into the intersection once the red light finally empties to the bottom.

We already have countdown timers. They're on the ped crosswalk signals.
 
Back