Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,470 views
Every time I get overtaken on F1 Online: The Game
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/23188638.jpg



lVAEf.jpg

RJsHt.jpg
 
Last edited:
lemansfanatic
Is that BMW vs Audi billboard war real or photoshopped?

It's real(ly old).
 
I haven't actually worked out what he's doing there. Is he pushing a bottle under that car's wheel arch or is he falling over?
 
602624_413062242062782_1049497596_n.jpg
 
I prefer the PS over the 'Box any time, but I do see the positive side.
(I just want to avoid a forum war.)

xboxlol.gif

 
1080i?
Last time I checked, I was running in 1080p...
 
I haven't actually worked out what he's doing there. Is he pushing a bottle under that car's wheel arch or is he falling over?

I think its an Infinity FX, so probably Vettel's car and is pulling a prank to make him think his tyre is off or something?
 
I love the ice cream reference, :lol:
 
Oh dear, look what they've done to Kimi :lol:
 
:lol:

That should go in the caption thread... :lol:
 
21.jpg


41.jpg


WaHLnDIZ70yUcEOoceyjwA2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dooblewasur
If you stare at them long enough, they'll tell you what the numbers mean.
32A, 36DD, 34C... Does get confusing. I think I need to do more staring.
 
TB
32A, 36DD, 34C... Does get confusing. I think I need to do more staring.

You see titties in those dots?
 
406331_252777961506018_2113288386_n.jpg

I just saw this and lol'd, the idiots of facebook are at it again.
 
Back