Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,558 views
-> Just stumbled this:

Marvel Comics
599948_10150979630381840_1649209848_n.jpg


DC Comics
422361_379136965486948_294232031_n.jpg


:lol:
 
Those shows are stupid, could never even stand watching more than 30 seconds of them.
 
I always loved watching the earlier Jerry Springer show.

I need to tell you something...

What?

I, I, I used to be a horse.

3-2-1 FIGHT!


Edit,

The world economy by Cows.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: @ Greek
 
That's awesome. Too bad it's not all one photo.
 
Never mind...
 
Last edited:
It's classic but you should link it instead, there's a s-bomb in it.
 
A swear word beginning with an "s". Means "poop".

I'm also curious when I fell into the parallel dimension where a wall of text - even on some pictures of flags - qualified as a "Funny Picture".

Words that are funny are a joke. They go in the joke thread.
 
Last edited:
The shopping one is perfect. :lol:

Also, Frank's isn't that hot. I'd try it.
 
Famine
A swear word beginning with an "s". Means "poop".

I'm also curious when I fell into the parallel dimension where a wall of text - even on some pictures of flags - qualified as a "Funny Picture".

Words that are funny are a joke. They go in the joke thread.

Are you complaining?

I Keed I Keed. "running for cover"
 
599498_10151064827930789_812144148_n.jpg
 
As they say, being polite costs nothing, but here it saves you money. :lol:
 
As they say, being polite costs nothing, but here it saves you money. :lol:

Its a trap, the longer sentence you say to them the more likely they are to start a conversation with you and then you have to aqwardly admit you don't know any other french.
 
lbsf1
Its a trap, the longer sentence you say to them the more likely they are to start a conversation with you and then you have to aqwardly admit you don't know any other french.

I know lots of French though...;)
 
552599_415843961784610_1150754325_n.jpg


I knew it!!!
 
Sure beats the 2x4 with a rope theory! :lol:
 
Back