Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,573 views
LOTR was based, according to Tolkien, on an alternate, magical history that Britain never had. Perhaps there's the similarity.
 
i-didnt-choose-the-thug-life-meme.jpeg
 
found.jpg


16.jpg


53.jpg


67.jpg


And a future GTP Infield member.

80.jpg


:lol:
 

Do people find seat belts that much of an inconvenience? I would like to stay on the inside of the car if I am in a crash, thanks.
 
319352_10151082405027044_1867172125_n.jpg


428137_10150682845662044_2131868550_n.jpg



Can't be unseen:
392238_10151075031047044_1808285730_n.jpg
 
yGK1S.jpg


Gp5fm.png


tumblr_m4ovh7rQTO1r0eo86o1_500.jpg


Thread is now "yesterday's Reddit front page."

Found these on the front page today.
 
Thread is now "yesterday's Reddit front page."
Fine by me. I dont visit reddit. As long as people are cherry picking the good ones and leaving the crap, its all good.
 
I didn't know this was the average meme thread. :lol: Anyway, are we still not allowed to post porn?

tumblr_lpr0rt1aPE1qjrg49o1_1280_large.png
 
No, it's gross.
 
Hahaha the white dwarf pic is a good one. hahaha
 
"Porn" pic, I demand an explanation to that.
 
Got it now, Carry on.
 
RACECAR
"Porn" pic, I demand an explanation to that.
Vegetable fetish.

Or what they said.

But probably vegetable fetish.
 
LOL @ the Porn and White Dwarf pics :lol::lol:
 
Back