Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,281 views
^ I can relate to that! 👍

 
fine by me. I dont visit reddit. As long as people are cherry picking the good ones and leaving the crap, its all good.

+1
 
Moving pictures. What a strange technology you guys show in the picture thread!
 
480608_243137955809447_1010486450_n.jpg
 
481931_416805675021772_1810345986_n.jpg
 
Moving pictures. What a strange technology you guys show in the picture thread!

Hey, it relates to the picture!
 
If he could get the lugs, then the boot wasn't properly installed. I like it, though.

So did he steal the boot, or lose his wheel and tire? I imagine he'd come up with something to cut it free....
 
^ He probably took it home with him to cut it off, so yeah, I guess he probably stole it.
 
How good he get the wheel off when the boot covers the bolts to keep the wheel on.
 
If he keeps it on the wheel, he didn't steal it.
 
If he could get the lugs, then the boot wasn't properly installed. I like it, though.

So did he steal the boot, or lose his wheel and tire? I imagine he'd come up with something to cut it free....
With the car's weight off the boot he could probably yank it out wide enough to reach the bolts. Plus, the wheel will still rotate without the car's weight on it.

If he steals the boot then he'll definitely be looking at the fine next time he's caught. If he leaves it then he didn't steal it but I'm not sure if that will lead to a fine also.
 
Tire thing.

I've NEVER seen one of those in real life, the first time I heard of one was from a Simpsons episode.

What happens if you've got a lifted truck on 40's? Then they can't do anything :lol:
 
But the AUP says we have to use English.
 
Clytius

Because constantly having some of the largest collection of scientists, philosophers, geniuses, institutions of higher learning, technological development AND athletes who wipe the floor with the rest of the world must mean we're a bunch of stupid, overweight, lazy, thoughtless idiots.

I could continue, but I can't continue due to my shear excellence.
 
Because constantly having some of the largest collection of scientists, philosophers, geniuses, institutions of higher learning, technological development AND athletes who wipe the floor with the rest of the world must mean we're a bunch of stupid, overweight, lazy, thoughtless idiots.

I could continue, but I can't continue due to my shear excellence.

Belgium has a lot less people in it, so the US does have a whole lot more stupid, overweight, lazy, thoughtless idiots in it :p
 
dustdriver
belgium has a lot less people in it, so the us does have a whole lot more stupid, overweight, lazy, thoughtless idiots in it :p

wow, :sarcasm:
 
Because constantly having some of the largest collection of scientists, philosophers, geniuses, institutions of higher learning, technological development AND athletes who wipe the floor with the rest of the world must mean we're a bunch of stupid, overweight, lazy, thoughtless idiots.

I could continue, but I can't continue due to my shear excellence.
That wasn't arrogant.
 
Because constantly having some of the largest collection of scientists, philosophers, geniuses, institutions of higher learning, technological development AND athletes who wipe the floor with the rest of the world must mean we're a bunch of stupid, overweight, lazy, thoughtless idiots.

I'm completely lost on this.
 
Because constantly having some of the largest collection of scientists, philosophers, geniuses, institutions of higher learning, technological development AND athletes who wipe the floor with the rest of the world must mean we're a bunch of stupid, overweight, lazy, thoughtless idiots.

I could continue, but I can't continue due to my shear excellence.

It could have kidnapped someone from Jersey Shore. ;)
 
Back