Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
What Apple were thinking over the last few months:
QwDIp.jpg
 
:lol:



429881_339203336174426_528371339_n.jpg
 
Daniel
What Apple were thinking over the last few months:

You should do one with the apple logo. Apple without being bitten
 
What Apple were thinking over the last few months:
QwDIp.jpg

:lol: I love this.

My brother just bought a 4S at full price last week. What an idiot. :lol:
 
My brother just bought a 4S at full price last week. What an idiot. :lol:

Gotta love technology. Second you walk out of the store with your fancy new purchase it's already outdated.
 
Gotta love technology. Second you walk out of the store with your fancy new purchase it's already outdated.

In the case of apple, it's outdated before you even hear about it.
 
This is my friend's toilet:

mchNYl.jpg


Obama sticker now on the other side.
 
Thats a S:censored:ty photo...
 
I would have also accepted piss poor.
 
Not sure if Photoshop.

I can confirm that this is not a bizarre sight in China/ parts of Asia. I often have a chap go along my road with a similarly over-loaded trike.

Since home-made can be funny, here's my water bottle from last night. It made me laugh:

7981457777_27b811de34_z.jpg
 
I can confirm that this is not a bizarre sight in China/ parts of Asia. I often have a chap go along my road with a similarly over-loaded trike.

Since home-made can be funny, here's my water bottle from last night. It made me laugh:

7981457777_27b811de34_z.jpg


:drool: You gotta send me a bottle of that!


:lol:
 
I don't even know where I picked it up, I was about to put it in recycling and realised it was laughing at me!
 
removed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Language check.
 
Back