Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,448 views
That was... bizarre.
 
I don't get the whale picture. :confused:
 
This recent downturn has made my pectorals sad.
f012008a71b0e8ae6700d0045ad7b997.jpg

Can't be much time left in the day for weightlifting when you're a governor.

That said I think it looks like he's got a fair bit of muscle left. Certainly a lot more than the average person of his age.
 
Still... Hulk Hogan stayed in shape.

303204_10152091047805472_1487186323_n.jpg

Okay, so it's more "awwwwwwww..." than funny, but it's just one "aww" short of "awesome pic thread".
 
We had someone here on New Year's Eve, being similar stupid once. He was sitting at the table bragging "I know how a camera works", he almost fell backwards into the Christmas tree that was standing behind him. Could've been out of a bad sitcom. :lol:
 
Last edited:
On the way home yesterday, I took this with my phone:

photo-15.jpg
 
Leaf him alone.
 
Perhaps it was a ring road?
 
Is that damage to the truck bed sides? Or is the truck designed with sloping bed sides? Looks like damage.
 
I'm going with damage as well, for $2500.
 
Probably this guy's cousin:

26218d1310219726-there-minivans-big-enough-4x8-plywood-car-loaded-plywood.jpg


That truck might actually be a trailer made from a pickup bed. Those are way more popular in some places than they ought to be.
 
The truck is local, I had noticed it previously on my way home. It is an actual Chevy pickup and I only remember it because I had noticed the bed sides looked like they where gonna fall off. (it was empty at the time).
 
On the way home yesterday, I took this with my phone:

photo-15.jpg

"The tie downs, they do nothing!"

Oh, and Rain-X wipers? :D
 
Not the most efficient way of putting them in either.
 
Are they falling out? No? Then I'd say it's pretty efficient...
 
:lol: I didn't see any fall, but I did give him about a hundred yards before following from the stop light there. :D
 
Why break up a perfectly good theme...

 
And we have a winner.
 
Back