Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,129 views
So many Cheetos, so little time...
 
2 dollars will buy you one of those? The hell is that, the survival pack? :lol:
 
tumblr_mbcdw62Tzo1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg

That's the Onion.
 
:lol: The amount of times I've wanted to do that...
 
Jedi2016
Yeah, we got that.. and a number of cows that appear to be dead. Not exactly snorting milk out of my nose here.
Oops, my bad, I'm tired. :lol: And they're probably not dead. They could be, it looks like they're starting to swell up or something.
 
Oops, my bad, I'm tired. :lol: And they're probably not dead. They could be, it looks like they're starting to swell up or something.

Yes they're obviously dead. Not terribly funny is it?
 
Encyclopedia
Yes they're obviously dead. Not terribly funny is it?
Why are you getting on my back because it's not funny to you? I never said it was funny.
 
Why are you getting on my back because it's not funny to you? I never said it was funny.

I'm not getting on your back. I'm just saying I don't get what's so funny about a picture of dead cows.

Do you think it's funny?
 
Meh, kind of. It's kind-of funny because whatever idiot set it up just lost thousands of dollars in livestock.
 
They're going to be turned into hamburgers anyways.
I found it funny.
 
They're going to be turned into hamburgers anyways.

If your rules over there are the same as ours here, no, they won't be turned into hamburgers. They'll just be incinerated. Can't sell meat for consumption if the animal wasn't slaughtered properly.
 
Call me blind, but I don't exactly see the funny in this. :indiff:

You'd have to have seen the first picture (the Original) way before the 2nd one on the bottom to actually get it.
 
I'm not getting on your back. I'm just saying I don't get what's so funny about a picture of dead cows.

Do you think it's funny?

It's not so much funny as it is... shocking.
 
More haha. Less cow snuff. And absolutely no cow porn, please.
 
More haha. Less cow snuff. And absolutely no cow porn, please.
*closes other tabs*
You're such a killjoy :irked:
 
niky
More haha. Less cow snuff. And absolutely no cow porn, please.

Oh great, you've announced upcoming our sponsorship with Chick-Fil-A.
 
more cowbell?

More-Cowbell-shirt-logo-lg.gif



No?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is why Americanisms are stoopid.
CLUbz.jpg
 
Back