Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,329 views
I don't care if I have just posted, this deserves a new post.
lJ3ec.jpg
 
XKCD
424603_483077191713297_1357552643_n.jpg


Dropping it here, wanted to post it in the believe in god yadda thread first.
 
Believers claiming the earth is 6000 years old is not any different than atheists claiming it is 500 million years old. No one alive today can attest to it, regardless. Scientists have "evidence", whereas the Bible is all the "evidence" that believers need.

And no where in the Bible does it say the earth was created on such and such date.
 
ZohsixGT5
Believers claiming the earth is 6000 years old is not any different than atheists claiming it is 500 million years old. No one alive today can attest to it, regardless. Scientists have "evidence", whereas the Bible is all the "evidence" that believers need.

And no where in the Bible does it say the earth was created on such and such date.

Are you a Christian? I don't mean anything by it, just want to get some perspective on your post.
 
Believers claiming the earth is 6000 years old is not any different than atheists claiming it is 500 million years old. No one alive today can attest to it, regardless. Scientists have "evidence", whereas the Bible is all the "evidence" that believers need.

And no where in the Bible does it say the earth was created on such and such date.

Go here please: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111312
 
I still like how the maps logo clearly directs the user to drive off a bridge onto a main road... :lol:
 
598913_415134661875124_2025141463_n.jpg
 
:lol: at the Benjamin Button dog.
 
What if the door opens inwards?

It would still be weird if you opened the toilet stall door exiting and knocking into the person who is using the urinal. At least the bathroom is not like one that would be in a McDonalds and those are creepy. Just trust me on that.
 
Are you familiar with the term "Pre-Owned"?
 
I dun geddit.

It's referencing virginity and in the corner it says "used cars". Besides it reminds me of when Hammond from Top Gear got a used 8 series. Let's just say it was not clean when they tested it for things like snot.
 
God damnit there is such a brilliant 'cocks in BMW's' joke to apply to the advert but I can't word it without getting banned.
 
^Normally I would argue against that, but I'd say it's in my best interest not to in this case ;)


Came across this the other day on YouTube. I lol'd

ZmbuO.png
 
Kenya believe I found a chain of Africa-related puns?

HxzRW.png


It's ghana keep on going.
 
Don't Chad more, it'll get outta control!
 
Bucking the Africa theme with a US state. That's awful Senegal of you.

*cynical*
 
Back