Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,223 views
A5XdvY-CYAEFGD9.jpg
 
5613612_700b.jpg


5610701_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the bikini pic, made my day. I'll just ignore the one below it. :p
 
16,001 posts.

Here's some Spam.

032357904_031310915b2a1b2afbe6f7c4abf930b16001cf2f267ae2ad7.jpg
 
Are we done with the chit chat now?
 
We need Moar pics!!

moar_kitty.jpg

tumblr_m6otqmc6h51qdfp7ho1_500.jpg

post.jpg

meanwhiles-australia.jpg

first-world-cat-problems-meme.jpg

funny-parody-queensland-rail-etiquette-posters1.jpg

319797-train-posters.jpg
 
Is that a swear word?
 
I'm pretty sure you can say wanker.
 
Really? I've always assumed it's offensive. You know that guy in the picture is comedian who loves to swear, right?

Perhaps it's just a UK thing.
 
Really? I've always assumed it's offensive. You know that guy in the picture is comedian who loves to swear, right?

Perhaps it's just a UK thing.

No one says that here in the US...which makes sense. :dopey:
 
-> ...
16,001 posts.

Here's some Spam.

032357904_031310915b2a1b2afbe6f7c4abf930b16001cf2f267ae2ad7.jpg
^ Mmmmmmm.....SPAM MUSUBI!!!

:drool:

BTF (Back To Funny) -> ...

2132_10151102558306840_1154589531_n.jpg


63180_508216522552016_1908797117_n.jpg


254754_405283646209821_748532637_n.jpg


576304_10151057000596767_582905974_n.jpg


;)
 
More funny from Cracked:

hunt-farmfinal.jpg
 
...and I thought that place was Eton. :D
 
He did. His point is that the comment is wrong - single is (or can be used as) a noun.
 
Is it you who likes 'Hipster Chewbacca' or did a friend link it to you?
 
He did. His point is that the comment is wrong - single is (or can be used as) a noun.

But it wasn't being used a noun in that example...
 

That's not actually Armstrong's quote:

"That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind."

At least that's what he was supposed to say. If you squint your eyes and tilt your head to the side when he says it, you can almost hear "That's one small step ferraman".

"Ferra" is one syllable.
 
Back