W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Oct 16, 2012 #15,961 wow, the last page was hella funny!
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Oct 16, 2012 #15,963 EDIT: Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
axletramp Never trust a fart. Premium Messages 19,013 Jersey V.1.0 Messages axletramp Oct 16, 2012 #15,964
terminator363 Messages 4,797 Antarctica Oct 16, 2012 #15,965 I'm sad now because I've never seen "artefact"
Jimlaad43 GeoGuessr Genius Premium Messages 13,774 United Kingdom Oct 16, 2012 #15,966 Click to expand... Installed Firefox
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Oct 16, 2012 #15,969
Jet Badger Messages 3,475 Vilnius Oct 16, 2012 #15,970 ^ That's not how I remember that Pulaski mission.
The Bman That's just one of my names. Premium Messages 5,897 Pittsburgh, PA Messages The_Bman24 Oct 16, 2012 #15,972 ^ No problem.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Oct 16, 2012 #15,973
CTznOfTime Messages 5,114 SoCal Messages GTP_MooCow Oct 17, 2012 #15,975 German are simple(as in straight forward) and have no emotions ? ... Bitte?
carfanatic45 Messages 1,123 Georgia Messages Barrettcsk Oct 17, 2012 #15,976 CTznOfTime German are simple(as in straight forward) and have no emotions ? ... Bitte? Click to expand... I'm guessing that is "Pardon?" or "Here we go"
CTznOfTime German are simple(as in straight forward) and have no emotions ? ... Bitte? Click to expand... I'm guessing that is "Pardon?" or "Here we go"
Grand Prix The Nut Behind the Wheel Premium Messages 4,619 Vancouver, BC Oct 17, 2012 #15,977 Liquid bitte.
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Oct 17, 2012 #15,978 You slept with Liquids sister??
Grand Prix The Nut Behind the Wheel Premium Messages 4,619 Vancouver, BC Oct 17, 2012 #15,979 Small_Fryz You slept with Liquids sister?? Click to expand... Dion bitte.
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Oct 17, 2012 #15,980 B-b-but.. I don't have a sister... Only 2 broth......
Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Oct 17, 2012 #15,981 Grand Prix Dion bitte. Click to expand... You love Dion?
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Oct 17, 2012 #15,982 Schwartz You love Dion? Click to expand... It's not his fault.. He is only Human
Grand Prix The Nut Behind the Wheel Premium Messages 4,619 Vancouver, BC Oct 17, 2012 #15,983 Schwartz You love Dion? Click to expand... "Bitte!" Not "Bitte?" Bitte. Capiche?
Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Oct 17, 2012 #15,984 Grand Prix "Bitte!" Not "Bitte?" Bitte. Capiche? Click to expand... Nope. Taken out of context, "I still love you" falls under the "Bitte." category.
Grand Prix "Bitte!" Not "Bitte?" Bitte. Capiche? Click to expand... Nope. Taken out of context, "I still love you" falls under the "Bitte." category.
NissanSkylineN1 Messages 3,206 2.2L Camry Messages NissanSkylineN1 Messages Xbox??? Who is this Xbox?? Oct 17, 2012 #15,985 Oh crap, 800 pages!
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Oct 17, 2012 #15,986 Pics. I see none. Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
Grand Prix The Nut Behind the Wheel Premium Messages 4,619 Vancouver, BC Oct 17, 2012 #15,987 Schwartz Nope. Taken out of context, "I still love you" falls under the "Bitte." category. Click to expand... If you say so. (Gotta love the ambiguousness, )
Schwartz Nope. Taken out of context, "I still love you" falls under the "Bitte." category. Click to expand... If you say so. (Gotta love the ambiguousness, )
Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Oct 17, 2012 #15,989 Dennisch Pics. I see none. Click to expand... Oh, sorry.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Oct 17, 2012 #15,990 Schwartz Oh, sorry. Click to expand...