Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,597 views
557861_419998648055392_654197580_n.jpg
 
Well, you have to start somewhere.
 
Dennisch

I would have said, it's really hard to write on a microtab, but thanks for playing!
 
Branding fail.

 
I swear Jonny Bravo was never intended for kids. The man is obsessed with sex. :lol: Did anyone else read the picture in Elvis' voice?
 
W3HS
I swear Jonny Bravo was never intended for kids. The man is obsessed with sex. :lol: Did anyone else read the picture in Elvis' voice?

I did, but I don't know why...... Weird.
 
I'm pretty sure Elvis was the voice actor for him.
 
I'm pretty sure Elvis was the voice actor for him.

Nope, it was Jeff Bennett, who voiced Johnny Bravo and was known for making his voice sound like Elvis during the recordings. The man has quite the work background when you look at the shows he did.

Some more funny:
Johnstatingtheobvious-96622.png
 
i sung the oompa loompa song in my head. damn you!
 
^^^ Every time you post a photo, I get nothing but a broken link.
 
@Psywalker

See my post in the funny gif thread.
 
tumblr_maifsdrryb1rsbbgxo1_250.jpg
 
Back