Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,510 views

:lol:
 
Did anyone else read the picture in Elvis' voice?

Yes I did :guilty:, I always read those kind of pics in the character's voice.
 
Internet philosophy: watermark = repost. Source: Me. Credibility: 0.

ZNuNZ.jpg


foNTQ.jpg


I'm not a cat person.
 
Saw this on my Facebook feed (NB: the Daniel mentioned isn't me).
2310201264258pm.png
 
More funny from Cracked. I hope this link works...

110898_slide.jpg
 
Sweet. :lol:

I love Alien.
 
389498_420687967986460_786814722_n.jpg


12877_420518091336781_660160325_n.jpg
 
AWCxi.png


Friend of mine posted this on Facebook after she saw it on the interstate.

Hope the link is working, I don't post pictures often.

Oh, the sign on the left says "Passing Side" and the one on the right says "Suicide"
 
I can see the photo but I don't see the funny. :confused:
 
598693_10151133786248381_595914177_n.jpg



Jerome
 
Bopop4
I can see the photo but I don't see the funny. :confused:

AWCxi.png


The funny is that if you pass on the right he can't see you, so if you try to pass and he goes into the next lane, your dead.

Pretty funny, I think you will agree!

Maybe sarcasm doesn't come across in text.
 
I think the problem here is that we can't read the yellow signs (might just be me) which is the source of funny in the photo, no?
 
Nothing I ever post is funny. If it is, it's a repost. :indiff:
 
Yeah...
 
I saw a driver training truck with those exact words on the trailer today... I didn't really laugh. Just said to myself "Yea...That's common sense"
 
Back